Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stream Today
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SpudDogg
Any requests for a game stream today?

I'm watching CAR @ WAS right now, but I'd change if there are requests.
Dreagon
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Nov 4 2012, 01:04 PM) *
Any requests for a game stream today?

I'm watching CAR @ WAS right now, but I'd change if there are requests.

Seriously, this has to be the most uninteresting noon lineup I've seen in football for a while. All the good stuff is either this afternoon, evening, or tomorrow night.
SpudDogg
Yup.

Oh well, I'm just happy it's football season and there are games to watch. Only reason I'm watching this game is for the RGIII show.
Dreagon
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Nov 4 2012, 01:08 PM) *
Yup.

Oh well, I'm just happy it's football season and there are games to watch. Only reason I'm watching this game is for the RGIII show.

Yeah, all they have for us at noon is pretty much dueling youngsters. RGIII vs Cam or Luck vs Tannehill. I'm kinda pulling for Tannehill since I watched him play at A&M. Other than that, I'm just waiting for the NY vs Pittsburgh game. That oughta be a showdown.
make_it_rain
thefirstrow dot eu for your streaming needs, gents. Usually my go to site when I want to catch a stram
SpudDogg
I think my streams are generally better quality and more reliable, but I'm not on the watching end.

Either way, I typically only stream Eagles games for members here, but I figured I'd see if anyone was interested today.
xsv
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Nov 4 2012, 01:25 PM) *
I think my streams are generally better quality and more reliable, but I'm not on the watching end.

Either way, I typically only stream Eagles games for members here, but I figured I'd see if anyone was interested today.

yeah, no need to go to the first row with millions of ads when we have a dedicated streamer on site, :-)
bwc2112
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Nov 4 2012, 02:25 PM) *

And we thank you!!
_KAMELOT_
No Eagles stream tonight?
SpudDogg
QUOTE (_KAMELOT_ @ Nov 5 2012, 08:27 PM) *
No Eagles stream tonight?

Hey, sorry man. I usually only stream the games that aren't nationally televised. It hadn't occured to me that some people aren't in the "nationally televised" area :/

Need a stream for today's game? Anyone else? (It's on FOX here, so I figured it might be everywhere)
SpudDogg
Got a stream going, use it if you need.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.