Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Darren Sproles Out
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
for some good news...
Bez
I read that and thought ..... Yep We have a night game tonight and no parking seeing it is a school day. So I have to drive parent as far as I can and then come home park and walk to the game. Our best receiver is out. The rookies will have to step up , as it is a building year it will at least be interesting and not all depressing. Who knows , our QB might show up and really play.
make_it_rain
QUOTE (Bez @ Nov 2 2012, 06:34 PM) *
I read that and thought ..... Yep We have a night game tonight and no parking seeing it is a school day. So I have to drive parent as far as I can and then come home park and walk to the game. Our best receiver is out. The rookies will have to step up , as it is a building year it will at least be interesting and not all depressing. Who knows , our QB might show up and really play.

dafuq did i just read?

Bez
Sorry I was just mixing my my assertion about Sproles being out as a good thing with my going to watch California play Washington tonight. The QB problems with the Birds and Bears are remarkable similar as far as outcomes. I live in Berkeley CA .

Well , what you guys want as far as Foles playing , looks like California is onto the backup and probable starter for next season . It's a long shot but this guy is good enough that we might give the Ducks some heat next week. You never know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.