Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Mike was, is and will continue to be our QB"
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
BirdsWinBaby
Well it's official. AR said the above in today's presser. What's your interpretation?

The truth? Vick is your man until seasons end

AR thinks that Vick has been playing tight due to Foles talk and maybe this declaration will loosen him up?

A lie that will be quickly recanted if Vick doesn't improve?

I have said from the start that it's 'ride or die' time for AR/Vick . he can't risk his job on a rook
Dreagon
Didn't he say something similar about McNabb right before he was traded?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 1 2012, 05:11 PM) *
Didn't he say something similar about McNabb right before he was traded?

Not to mention something similar about Kolb before he was canned 24 hours after the fact
SAM I Am
Honestly ---- probably not the right word to use when talking about Andy --- I have no idea what Andy may do if Vick totally shits the bed Monday night.

This is the big boy's last chance and he knows it, and I think to switch to Foles at this point would be like him going into Lurie's office waving a white flag and saying, please fire me. I did it my way, and it just ain't working.
Eyrie
Older members will recall Kremlinology - watch what Reid does and not what he says.

In this case he says he is backing Vick. Which is true right up until Reid benches him, and that could come against the Saints.
HobbEs
Where's the puke emoticon again?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.