Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fly Eagles Fly!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Freddie Falcon
Well...it only took 24 years but boy is it oh so sweet. Thank you for picking up that trash Vick and thinking he could EVER win you anything. That by itself makes this victory even better.

Good luck next year with the re-build.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Freddie Falcon @ Oct 29 2012, 01:00 PM) *
Well...it only took 24 years but boy is it oh so sweet. Thank you for picking up that trash Vick and thinking he could EVER win you anything. That by itself makes this victory even better.

On behalf of the board, suck our collective balls.
xt0xicx89
Every forum I go, Falcons fan talk it up like they're the shit. Can't wait for them to get bounced in the playoffs in the first match.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Freddie Falcon @ Oct 29 2012, 12:00 PM) *

Is there some kind of bitter rivalry between the Eagles and Falcons that I didn't know about?
make_it_rain

For a franchise that has just as much of a history of never winning shit and choking away the big ones as the Eagles do, Falcons fans sure do love to talk shit....I guess to the point of creating an account on an opposing teams forum to boast about a week 8 regular season win.

Sweet life OP, come back and say hi in January once you losers shit the bed in the playoffs again.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 29 2012, 02:04 PM) *
Is there some kind of bitter rivalry between the Eagles and Falcons that I didn't know about?

No, although as most of us are Phillies fans who have had to put up with inbred, spoiled, douchebag, as fair-weather-as-can-be Braves fans over the last 2 decades, we have little patience for asshole Falcons fans who create accounts on Eagles fan boards for the sole purpose of bragging about a regular season win.

At least you participate in the discussions.
Freddie Falcon
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

the bitterness and hatred make it so much better. Have fun with your bleak, depressing, football-less winters in that miserable city you call home.
Freddie Falcon
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 29 2012, 01:04 PM) *

Yes. Started with the Phillies but since 2004 the Eagles have become a favorite team for all of Atlanta to hate.
Freddie Falcon
QUOTE (xt0xicx89 @ Oct 29 2012, 12:43 PM) *
Every forum I go, Falcons fan talk it up like they're the shit. Can't wait for them to get bounced in the playoffs in the first match.

I bet you'd like to have a team to root for in the playoffs.
Phits
did i miss something? what did ATL win? you're getting excited over a regular season win? things must really be bad over there in Ass-lanta.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Freddie Falcon @ Oct 29 2012, 01:22 PM) *
I bet you'd like to have a team to root for in the playoffs.

You should read this board a bit more than coming over here and just spouting off. The majority of our fanbase is not content with making the playoffs. We did that for a decade and proved much more capable of winning games than Matty Ice and Mike Smith.

I might be the only person on this board that would be satisfied with a playoff appearance.

You should enjoy the fact that you have a solid roster and Ryan appears to have elevated his game. With that said, you've come to the wrong place to gloat about a regular season victory.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
I don't speak for any other Eagles fan other than myself.

Eagles suck so bad this year that all the heckling and jibing in the world from the opposing side has no bite at all. It doesn't matter what you or others like you might say or shouth. I'm neither listening, nor am I paying attention. You're wasting your time and breath.

Sucks to have your troll comments wasted, doesn't it ?
Freddie Falcon
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Oct 29 2012, 03:19 PM) *
I don't speak for any other Eagles fan other than myself.

Eagles suck so bad this year that all the heckling and jibing in the world from the opposing side has no bite at all. It doesn't matter what you or others like you might say or shouth. I'm neither listening, nor am I paying attention. You're wasting your time and breath.

Sucks to have your troll comments wasted, doesn't it ?

Not at all. The fact that you read it and felt the need to reply says everything to me.
Bez
QUOTE (Freddie Falcon @ Oct 29 2012, 03:36 PM) *
Not at all. The fact that you read it and felt the need to reply says everything to me.
DO girls even like you ?
md717

SDS
Eyrie
Isn't it amazing how this guy found the balls to post AFTER the game?

GQSmooth

Well here is a guy that comes and punches somebody when the fight is over. Stay classy!!!!
samaroo
Sadder than that is a one-sided rivalry...
make_it_rain

Can we just take a second and laugh at the Falcons, managing to piss away yet another big lead in a playoff game. Hey, at least they didn't go one and done again this year right?

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving, douchier group of fans either. For all the shit those guys talk, watching them throw that game away, at home, on the doorstep of the Super Bowl was immensely satisfying. I know that choad Freddie Falcon is long gone, but watching those losers come up short yet again has put a smile on my face.

Plus, it spared America of watching the Falcons get devastated in the Super Bowl, should be a good game regardless of who wins the AFC champ.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.