Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ass-ante verbally sticks it to Reid
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
“The difference between these teams I think is the coaching,” he said. “We got really good coaching. We run the ball. Time of possession is real good.”

“Man, it felt great — in front of all my fans that love me!” Samuel said as he conducted court after the game. “The best team after the bye week is us. It just felt good. That was a good ol’ fashioned ass-whoopin’ right there.”
HOUSEoPAIN
Wow. That was worse than Brooking.
Freddie Falcon
What was wrong with what he said?
TGryn
I'm surprised Asante had any energy left to talk, after he spent all game running away from tackling opportunities...
Phits
QUOTE (Freddie Falcon @ Oct 29 2012, 01:00 PM) *
What was wrong with what he said?

That depends on what side of the fence you are on. He didn't say anything inaccurate, but it could be construed as offensive.

The context of the quote is surrounded by the "snub" Asshat thought Reid gave him when he and the rest of the lowlifes were prancing around near the end of the blowout game. For some reason Asshat didn't know why a representative of the Eagles (or its fans) would deem that inappropriate and unsportsmanlike.
Freddie Falcon
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 29 2012, 12:05 PM) *
That depends on what side of the fence you are on. He didn't say anything inaccurate, but it could be construed as offensive.

The context of the quote is surrounded by the "snub" Asshat thought Reid gave him when he and the rest of the lowlifes were prancing around near the end of the blowout game. For some reason Asshat didn't know why a representative of the Eagles (or its fans) would deem that inappropriate and unsportsmanlike.

You mean acting like an idiot and being inappropriate is frowned upon by Eagle fans? I thought it was encouraged based on history.
Rick
That's funny, I agree with everything he said. Not sure what the problem is. Offensive or not, it's 100% accurate.
HobbEs
Sad thing is he's right. I don't like it but I can't disagree with it either...
BirdsWinBaby
i saw the whole interview...he said he ran up to AR after they won and said "wassup coach" and AR snubbed him. after that game? he actually expected AR to say "good game. luvya man!"

ASSante is an asshat of the highest degree
D Rock
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Oct 30 2012, 11:32 PM) *
ASSante is an asshat of the highest degree

yup
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.