Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This might be Vicks last series
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
unless they score a TD.
SAM I Am
The only way Vick comes out of this game is if he gets hurt, or if they need Foles to do late mop up duty.
xsv
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 28 2012, 03:15 PM) *
The only way Vick comes out of this game is if he gets hurt, or if they need Foles to do late mop up duty.

Reid is running out of people to blame.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 28 2012, 03:09 PM) *
unless they score a TD.

This game is def not Vick's fault
xsv
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 28 2012, 03:35 PM) *

Vick was not great. Especially in the last couple of drives.

He sucks. Looking forward to cutting the bum after this season.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 28 2012, 04:01 PM) *
Vick was not great. Especially in the last couple of drives.

He sucks. Looking forward to cutting the bum after this season.

The last couple of drives shouldn't even count in a game where he doesn't even get on the field for an entire quarter.
xsv
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 28 2012, 04:02 PM) *
The last couple of drives shouldn't even count in a game where he doesn't even get on the field for an entire quarter.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Vick sucked when it counted most. Period.

I don't know how anyone can continue to make excuses for anyone on this team. Pathetic.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 28 2012, 04:07 PM) *
That doesn't make any sense at all. Vick sucked when it counted most. Period.

I don't know how anyone can continue to make excuses for anyone on this team. Pathetic.

did you actually think that he was going to put up 2TDs on that defense with the time on the clock that was left and how Andyball has fared this year?

LOL. Nope.

The defense lost this game by letting Matt Ryan stay on the field for 90% of the first quarter. One stop there and a chance to take it over with the playcalling they were using early would have at least tied the game earlier.
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 28 2012, 08:35 PM) *

The d stank for sure. But it's not taking the all 22 to see Vick is missing open guys all over the field. He's as guilty as the next guy.
D Rock
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 28 2012, 09:02 PM) *

This makes perfect sense. unsure.gif

Maybe when Vick does get on the field, he should try something other than shitting the bed, again.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 29 2012, 10:17 AM) *
This makes perfect sense. :unsure:

Maybe when Vick does get on the field, he should try something other than shitting the bed, again.

The Falcons scored on their first 6 posessions. TDs on the first 3.
They didn't turn the ball over.

They did not PUNT until there was 5:35 left in the entire game.

So unless there's a 10 point play in football, you're pushing an agenda where it doesn't fit.
D Rock
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 29 2012, 05:27 PM) *
The Falcons scored on their first 6 posessions. TDs on the first 3.
They didn't turn the ball over.

They did not PUNT until there was 5:35 left in the entire game.

So unless there's a 10 point play in football, you're pushing an agenda where it doesn't fit.

Dude. I totally agree that the defense sucked ass. I'm not defending them or giving them any sort of a pass. We're on the same page re: the defense.

But . . .

Mike Vick sucked ass too. He simply is not seeing the field. He missed guys open up the middle ALL DAY. By missed, I don't mean "threw a bad ball." I mean "didn't even look at him."

Vick got way too few chances because the D completely and utterly failed to show up. The defensive line is offensive (if you'll pardon the pun). Casey Fucking Matthews is a joke. The secondary is simply without talent (save DRC). The new coach makes Juan look like Dick LeBeau (as someone else stated).

But . . .

None of that excuses Mike Vick for shitting the bed on the few chances he got. He was terrible along with the rest of the team.

We start every fucking drive at the 16. Why doesn't someone tell these asshats to take the knee. It's a 4 yard net gain considering you can't return a fucking letter to sender, let alone a kickoff.

This team stunk from top to bottom and that includes the quarterback.
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 29 2012, 01:38 PM) *
Dude. I totally agree that the defense sucked ass. I'm not defending them or giving them any sort of a pass. We're on the same page re: the defense.

But . . .

Mike Vick sucked ass too. He simply is not seeing the field. He missed guys open up the middle ALL DAY. By missed, I don't mean "threw a bad ball." I mean "didn't even look at him."

Vick got way too few chances because the D completely and utterly failed to show up. The defensive line is offensive (if you'll pardon the pun). Casey Fucking Matthews is a joke. The secondary is simply without talent (save DRC). The new coach makes Juan look like Dick LeBeau (as someone else stated).

But . . .

None of that excuses Mike Vick for shitting the bed on the few chances he got. He was terrible along with the rest of the team.

We start every fucking drive at the 16. Why doesn't someone tell these asshats to take the knee. It's a 4 yard net gain considering you can't return a fucking letter to sender, let alone a kickoff.

This team stunk from top to bottom and that includes the quarterback.

Yep. With the exception of Shady. He wasn't great, but he was better than good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.