Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This week's all-22
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
God damn our offense is depressing...

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2012/10/17...gles-offense-3/
mcnabbulous
One of the most interesting take aways from the game this week was the fact that the Lions almost dared us to pass (as if that's every been Andy's problem.)

They were stacking the box all day are forcing Vick to beat them with his arm. He didn't.
D Rock
I pointed to the exact same play as the first one listed there calling it the "reason for the loss."

This loss is 100% on Vick.

He SUX.

On that play, blocking was perfect. Pocket, text book. Nobody was within 5 yards of Vick. Desean WIDE OPEN down the middle of the field. Vick stepped into the throw and just shit the bed.

Whattaya gonna do?
HOUSEoPAIN
Ok seriously - that first play? I could've fucking completed that
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 17 2012, 05:03 PM) *
One of the most interesting take aways from the game this week was the fact that the Lions almost dared us to pass (as if that's every been Andy's problem.)

They were stacking the box all day are forcing Vick to beat them with his arm. He didn't.

BTW, that overtime sequence:

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2012/10/18...ic-final-drive/

"Vick was trying to play Superman" someone here

"Vick sucks" someone else here
mcnabbulous
I still think he was playing superman on the second play, which was the one that killed us.
xsv
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 19 2012, 11:55 AM) *
BTW, that overtime sequence:

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2012/10/18...ic-final-drive/

"Vick was trying to play Superman" someone here

"Vick sucks" someone else here

I agree. Vick Sucks.

Morningwood also sucks. Reid sucks too.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 19 2012, 12:33 PM) *
I still think he was playing superman on the second play, which was the one that killed us.

in which he was trying to check it down to Shady after his first read (Avant) wasn't open and a rusher was right in his face because Mathis couldn't keep him away? Where's Vick's cape?

also, LMAO @ that first down. Play action (a fake of a stretch right, that had failed all day on the Lions) to 3 slowly developing routes (which involved Celek falling down to fool a defender). that's the kind of garbage that predates even Marty.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 19 2012, 12:14 PM) *
in which he was trying to check it down to Shady after his first read (Avant) wasn't open and a rusher was right in his face because Mathis couldn't keep him away? Where's Vick's cape?

In which he turned around and ran back 10 yards before being sacked. I didn't expect him to make a play, given the breakdown. I expected him to keep us in outside of the grasp of our own end zone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.