Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A quick intro....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
downundermike
Looking for a forum to talk some Eagles football with no drama.

Tried several sites, found one that will remain nameless and was banned after 5 years because some D-bag had a personal vendetta.

Hopefully this is the place that the Eagles discussion is the driving force of the forum, and personal agenda's are not.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (downundermike @ Oct 16 2012, 05:33 PM) *

Mostly it's 'fire Reid' vs. 'don't fire Reid'
downundermike
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 16 2012, 02:35 PM) *
Mostly it's 'fire Reid' vs. 'don't fire Reid'

I lean to the fire Reid side......sucks I share a B-day with the guy and will always for a second think of him on that day every year....
HOUSEoPAIN
I lean to the fire Reid side

jumpclap.gif cheers.gif ac2.gif

Welcome!

......sucks I share a B-day with the guy and will always for a second think of him on that day every year....

Don't worry, I swear he's not coming to steal your birthday cake.
mcnabbulous
Oh come on. It's mostly "Fire Reid now" vs. "Fire Reid this offseason"

I'm pretty much the only hanger on around here smile.gif

With that said, this is a solid place to talk Eagles. We've lost some good people, and there are some new idiots around here, but the core group of founders and old heads are pretty solid.

Welcome aboard!
301eaglesfan
I'm new to the site too. Hope i'm accepted in the arguments
downundermike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 16 2012, 03:17 PM) *
With that said, this is a solid place to talk Eagles. We've lost some good people, and there are some new idiots around here, but the core group of founders and old heads are pretty solid.

Welcome aboard!

Good news... jumpclap.gif

I am really into draft talk, hope I can find some fellow draftniks.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (downundermike @ Oct 16 2012, 05:41 PM) *
Good news... jumpclap.gif

I am really into draft talk, hope I can find some fellow draftniks.

I'm a huge draft fan. Mostly because I'm right about every pick wink.gif
MistahNickells
hello everyone and welcome this is a great site for eagles chat, even have a gameday chat. And I'm sure you will love it here smile.gif
md717
Welcome DownUnder and 301!
Eyrie
QUOTE (downundermike @ Oct 16 2012, 10:33 PM) *

Tried several sites, found one that will remain nameless and was banned after 5 years because some D-bag had a personal vendetta.

Hopefully this is the place that the Eagles discussion is the driving force of the forum, and personal agenda's are not.

Welcome! We can promise plenty of discussion and a side order of drama is optional wink.gif

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 16 2012, 11:17 PM) *
Oh come on. It's mostly "Fire Reid now" vs. "Fire Reid this offseason"

I'm pretty much the only hanger on around here smile.gif

Welcome aboard!

Excellent summation.

QUOTE (301eaglesfan @ Oct 16 2012, 11:32 PM) *
I'm new to the site too. Hope i'm accepted in the arguments

Welcome! Just pick a side and get stuck in. You'll have instant allies either way biggrin.gif
xsv
QUOTE (downundermike @ Oct 16 2012, 05:33 PM) *

I don't think it's possible to have a forum and not have drama. This place is no exception.

We've got he resident loon, the grammar nazi, the thinks he knows it all, the devil's advocate and double doses of converted soccer fans that insist on spelling color and favorite wrong and constantly use terms like 'whilst'.

Seriously, tho, you will be in heated arguments on a almost a daily basis here. I recommend you try to keep them civil.
downundermike
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 17 2012, 11:38 AM) *
I don't think it's possible to have a forum and not have drama. This place is no exception.

We've got he resident loon, the grammar nazi, the thinks he knows it all, the devil's advocate and double doses of converted soccer fans that insist on spelling color and favorite wrong and constantly use terms like 'whilst'.

Seriously, tho, you will be in heated arguments on a almost a daily basis here. I recommend you try to keep them civil.

I can handle an arguement, even heated. Personal vendettas are not what I am looking for.

All looks to be on the up and up so far.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (downundermike @ Oct 17 2012, 01:48 PM) *
I can handle an arguement, even heated. Personal vendettas are not what I am looking for.

Fortunately most of the bickering is generally playful. At least I see it that way. I'm like bustin' chops though.
Phits
Hola.
Zero
QUOTE (downundermike @ Oct 17 2012, 01:48 PM) *

Just make sure you don't say "whilst" or spell "defence" with and "s." biggrin.gif

Let the scrum commence.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 19 2012, 12:41 PM) *
Just make sure you don't say "whilst" or spell "defence" with and "s." biggrin.gif

Let the scrum commence.

Or use the word "and" when you meant "an" biggrin.gif

Sorry, I could not resist.
Eyrie
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 17 2012, 07:38 PM) *
... double doses of converted soccer fans that insist on spelling color and favorite wrong and constantly use terms like 'whilst'.

QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 19 2012, 12:41 PM) *

Let the scrum commence.

Quit picking on me! I'm hoping that an Australian poster will help me to improve the shoddy state of your English biggrin.gif

QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Oct 19 2012, 03:44 PM) *
Or use the word "and" when you meant "an" biggrin.gif

Sorry, I could not resist.

No need to apologise - closest thing I'll get to any support!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.