Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In other news, Browns HIRE Joe Banner
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Dr. Claw
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8511711/...ial-sources-say

Ugh. I live thereabouts and watch the Browns. If Andy follows, I can't wait to tell the Dawg Pound faithful how much this guy will suck...
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 16 2012, 01:48 PM) *
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8511711/...ial-sources-say

Ugh. I live thereabouts and watch the Browns. If Andy follows, I can't wait to tell the Dawg Pound faithful how much this guy will suck...

R u really Mr Bonko??

I guess you ignore his record when you talk to your friends.....really sucked.......
You are sharp.........and then people wonder.
HOUSEoPAIN
On the contrary, Reid would bring the Browns out of the basement and have them contending in a few years - he just won't get them a ring. Browns fans will love him for 5 or 6 years.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 16 2012, 01:57 PM) *
R u really Mr Bonko??

I guess you ignore his record when you talk to your friends.....really sucked.......
You are sharp.........and then people wonder.

I don't ignore his record. But in a way, it speaks for itself. It's the playcalling in certain games, that are so hard to nail down consistently, yet they happen every year.

It's the way debacles like the Falcons Game, the Raiders Game, the Cardinals game, the six-sacks Giants game, the 2002 season NFCCG, the 2003 season NFCCG and so on and so forth always seem to show up.

Dr. Claw
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 16 2012, 02:06 PM) *
On the contrary, Reid would bring the Browns out of the basement and have them contending in a few years - he just won't get them a ring. Browns fans will love him for 5 or 6 years.

Well, it has been almost 25 years since the days of Schottenheimer and Carson...
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 16 2012, 04:01 PM) *
I don't ignore his record. But in a way, it speaks for itself. It's the playcalling in certain games, that are so hard to nail down consistently, yet they happen every year.

It's the way debacles like the Falcons Game, the Raiders Game, the Cardinals game, the six-sacks Giants game, the 2002 season NFCCG, the 2003 season NFCCG and so on and so forth always seem to show up.

yes it does....how many division titles and NFC CGs?.......you don't think Cleveland would like just a little bit of that?

and yes, judging from your post, you do ignore his record and focus on a few bad games.....his only bad palyoff performance was really the Tampa game.....beyond that there was a lot of bad luck....the 03 game you mention was a great example....half the team was injured...no Westbrook, no Pinkston(that even hurt to type) and if memory serves me McNabb got dinged up also....they came into that game in terrible shape
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.