Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What would you say if
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
you were told your team could have an undersized, injury prone, turnover machine with a career 56% completion rate for your quarterback?

Would you say "sign me up?"

Or "get the phuque outta here?"

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 15 2012, 02:44 PM) *
you were told your team could have an undersized, injury prone, turnover machine with a career 56% completion rate for your quarterback?

Would you say "sign me up?"

Or "get the phuque outta here?"

Reid said 'sign me up.'
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 15 2012, 07:45 PM) *
Reid said 'sign me up.'

He sure did. In the end, it'll be what does him in.

Reid got snowed by that 7 game illusion in 2010.

I'm disgusted. Did you read the piece on philly.com where Avant & Herremins were going off on how "embarassing" it is? The implication is that the team lacks discipline. Both alluded to Reid being an ultra disciplinarian and were baffled as to where this is coming from. From where I sit . . . this team never lacked discipline until MV7 was the face of the franchise.

Coach killing bastard what he is.
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 15 2012, 02:48 PM) *
He sure did. In the end, it'll be what does him in.

Reid got snowed by that 7 game illusion in 2010.

I'm disgusted. Did you read the piece on philly.com where Avant & Herremins were going off on how "embarassing" it is? The implication is that the team lacks discipline. Both alluded to Reid being an ultra disciplinarian and were baffled as to where this is coming from. From where I sit . . . this team never lacked discipline until MV7 was the face of the franchise.

Coach killing bastard what he is.

The team was lost the last year we went to the NFCCG. Maybe JJ was the glue that held it together...maybe it was Dawkins....maybe it was McNabb....whomever or whatever it was, we lost it. Reid has been exposed. Probably why he chose to surround himself with the "upper echelon " of coordinators, he doesn't know what it is either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.