Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FIRE ANDY.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
CLAP CLAP clap clap clap
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 14 2012, 04:45 PM) *
CLAP CLAP clap clap clap

THREE PASSES AND OUT TO START OVERTIME.... FIRE HIM!!!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 14 2012, 04:49 PM) *

The pass was the only thing that worked for us all day. Vick trying to be superman in overtime, and taking two sacks after not taking any all game was the problem in overtime.
JeeQ
The Fire Andy chants coming from the stands were not nearly loud enough.
xsv
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 14 2012, 04:49 PM) *

Not just that, but the playcalling was terrible. And the team wasn't very prepared. And he sticks by a qb that only does one thing consistently, and that's turn the ball over.

The defense can't get a sack, or even pressure in the second half. That's on Andy too, for putting castillio in charge of this defense.

The Oline is pathetic. College teams could probably knock Vick down on every play against this line.

The running game is non-existant. I know that wasn't alot of room out there, but it's crazy that we didn't try different things. why did we keep running the same play that wasn't working all game long?

This whole team is an absolute train wreak.

It's all on Andy. I don't see how it's possible that there are still people out there defending him.

Shit can Andy. Bench Vick.

Eyrie
The move to quick passes worked in the second half, yet on both OT sacks Vick held the ball. Then on 3rd&31 what was needed was a play that would gain 10-15 yards to give room for a punt and more field for the defence to work with.

Poor playcalling = FIRE REID!!!!
JeeQ
"There was a pressure on Vick, we didn't get it done there"

"The Lions they brought the run, and they really got it done there"

You know why Andy doesn't give answers, because he doesn't have any. We keep giving him the money for a Mercedes-Benz, and he keeps coming back with a Honda Civic.
Rick
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 14 2012, 04:53 PM) *
The pass was the only thing that worked for us all day. Vick trying to be superman in overtime, and taking two sacks after not taking any all game was the problem in overtime.

How would you know? Reid refuses to even try running the ball...
xsv
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 15 2012, 05:50 PM) *
How would you know? Reid refuses to even try running the ball...

This game is a bit of an exception. I felt like he did try running the ball. Repeatedly. Unfortunately, I only saw two different variations. The sweep to the outside that wasn't working at all, and what moose was calling a 'short trap' which was working a little. We had something like 14 years on 11 attempts in the first half.

I'd be be sorely tempted to not run as much either, if that was the production you get. I know you still have to run, but I felt like he at least tried this game.

Clamdigger
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 15 2012, 05:04 PM) *
This game is a bit of an exception. I felt like he did try running the ball. Repeatedly. Unfortunately, I only saw two different variations. The sweep to the outside that wasn't working at all, and what moose was calling a 'short trap' which was working a little. We had something like 14 years on 11 attempts in the first half.

I'd be be sorely tempted to not run as much either, if that was the production you get. I know you still have to run, but I felt like he at least tried this game.

See what this fat asshole does to people?

Hey, Andy. Your FB has been blowing people up in the last 2 games. How about calling some Iso runs to try to get yards up the middle? It's not like THE DEFENSIVE SCHEME THAT BOTH OF THESE TEAMS SHARE IS SUSCEPTIBLE TO RUNS UP THE MIDDLE OR ANYTHING, YOU FAT BASTARD!
Rick
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 15 2012, 06:04 PM) *

Yeah well, that's the problem, the running game isn't usually going to work from the get go. You keep pounding away and the defense (eventually) gets tired. Unfortunately, Reid--once he finally did call a running play--got scared (again) and went back to the pass.

If I remember correctly McCoy--you know, that kind of good RB we have--had like 2 carries in the 1st quarter and one pass thrown his way (maybe it was 3 carries). You think that is trying to run the ball???
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 14 2012, 04:45 PM) *
CLAP CLAP clap clap clap

jumpclap.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 15 2012, 05:04 PM) *

We averaged 1.3 yards running with our running backs. We averaged 6.9 yards passing. The run isn't working because our two most important OL are out for the season. It also doesn't help that Detroit's best asset on defense is their DL.
Rick
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 15 2012, 11:06 PM) *
We averaged 1.3 yards running with our running backs. We averaged 6.9 yards passing. The run isn't working because our two most important OL are out for the season. It also doesn't help that Detroit's best asset on defense is their DL.

Again, you can't run the ball 5 times and get nothing then just give up on it. Why was McCoy getting 4-5 yards per carry in his previous games behind the same line? They can run the ball if they commit to it but Reid refuses to commit to it for any length of time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.