Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have no confidence in the Defense holding them to a FG here.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
And even if they do, I have no confidence in our offense that we can put a drive together, without turning the ball over.
xsv
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 14 2012, 04:31 PM) *
And even if they do, I have no confidence in our offense that we can put a drive together, without turning the ball over.

They held to a FG, but just barely.

The defense isn't allowing that many points, but it seems like they don't get sacks, they don't generate turnovers, and they're not able to stop the other team in crunch time.
mcnabbulous
Our defense cost us the game today. Up 10 in the 4th quarter, you have to win the game. Reminded me of last year.
Eyrie
Third game in a row without a sack.
xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 14 2012, 04:54 PM) *
Our defense cost us the game today. Up 10 in the 4th quarter, you have to win the game. Reminded me of last year.

The WHOLE TEAM sucks, and the whole team sucked today. It's not one aspect, or one player. It's the WHOLE TEAM.

Thats on Andy.
JeeQ
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 14 2012, 02:01 PM) *
The WHOLE TEAM sucks, and the whole team sucked today. It's not one aspect, or one player. It's the WHOLE TEAM.

Thats on Andy.

The entire ship is sinking, no matter how Andy chooses to rearrange the chairs on the Titanic.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 14 2012, 05:08 PM) *
The entire ship is sinking, no matter how Andy chooses to rearrange the chairs on the Titanic.

Indeed. Every time they all seem like they're turning the corner, it goes downhill.

This team just can't get it together.

Might as well just punt the ball.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'd love to switch out O-Lines, and coaches with the Browns.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 14 2012, 05:01 PM) *

Thats on Andy.

I won't argue with this. Today was a team loss.
xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 14 2012, 05:13 PM) *
I won't argue with this. Today was a team loss.

They've played exactly the same all year.

shitty.

Gotta fire the coach.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 14 2012, 05:17 PM) *
They've played exactly the same all year.

shitty.

Gotta fire the coach.

It's not gonna happen midseason. I expect us to improve, as we tend to do. If this continues, I don't think you'll have to worry.
xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 14 2012, 05:24 PM) *
It's not gonna happen midseason. I expect us to improve, as we tend to do. If this continues, I don't think you'll have to worry.

I think we'll have to improve greatly if we're going to finish .500.

I don't see a team on the schedule right now that I'm confident that we re better than.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.