Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who has 84 fumbles in 116 games?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
I think you know already.

Here's a hint: It's someone that blatantly refuses to admit he has this problem.
xsv
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 12 2012, 09:18 AM) *

Here's a hint: It's someone that blatantly refuses to admit he has this problem.

Also, in case you didn't already know, and to put this in perspective, this ranks #1 in active NFL players. No active player in the NFL has fumbled more.

But other that that....!
JeeQ
Who has 134 Interceptions In 126 Games?

Here's a hint: he's a two time Super Bowl Champion and MVP over the last three years.

Also, in case you didn't already know, and to put this in perspective, he ranks #1 active in NFL players for turnovers in the Red Zone. No active player in the NFL has turned it over more in the Red Zone.

But other than that... two time Super Bowl Champion and MVP!
xsv
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 12 2012, 10:52 AM) *
Who has 134 Interceptions In 126 Games?

Here's a hint: he's a two time Super Bowl Champion and MVP over the last three years.

Also, in case you didn't already know, and to put this in perspective, he ranks #1 active in NFL players for turnovers in the Red Zone. No active player in the NFL has turned it over more in the Red Zone.

But other than that... two time Super Bowl Champion and MVP!

If you are suggesting that we would all rather have Eli as QB, or that Eli is any better in this regard, then you would be incorrect, sir.
Eyrie
Neither stat is acceptable.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 12 2012, 09:18 AM) *

hmmmm....Kurt Warner? no...that was 100 in 125 games.....

hmmmm...Dante Culpepper had 98 in 105 games....

ironically Elway had about .6 fumbles/game and Vick is at .7.......(and yes, the numbers are rounded.....Elway was .58 and Vick .71 for full disclosure but statistically insignificant over a season.....about 1 to 2 fumbles more /season)

and I am pretty sure you had/have no fucking clue about any of this.............just providing some historical significance......

by the way...VICK OWNS A DOG!!!!!!!!!!
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 12 2012, 04:16 PM) *
by the way...VICK OWNS A DOG!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty disgusting, if you ask me. But he paid his debt, so I guess he has the right.

Still sucks majorly as a QB.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 12 2012, 04:22 PM) *
Pretty disgusting, if you ask me. But he paid his debt, so I guess he has the right.

Still sucks majorly as a QB.

I, as a dog owner and a person who treats dogs like they are family(all 3 sleep on the bed with us), like to think that he has overcome the nightmare of what he did and will now overcompensate by treating his dog like a king/queen. That pup is hopefully the most spoiled animal on the planet.

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 12 2012, 05:02 PM) *
I, as a dog owner and a person who treats dogs like they are family(all 3 sleep on the bed with us)

How big is your bed? Or how small are your dogs?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 12 2012, 05:06 PM) *
How big is your bed? Or how small are your dogs?

lol...the biggest king you can get and they are a 90 lb boxer (my baby), a 55 lb basset and a 20 lb mutt......oddly enough the bower is the easiest...the other 2 are bed hogs....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.