Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 24 tds, 20 ints, 9 fumbles
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Just saying.
koolaidluke
not sure what you are referring to
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 9 2012, 11:12 AM) *
Just saying.

over a season and part of a second.

While a certain 2x Super Bowl champion that everyone here loves to bring up because of his precious rings...

tied with 2 others for the most INTs in the season (20) he first lucked into a ring
then lead all by his lonesome some years later (25) the season before he lucked into #2.

good thing they benched that BUM.

xsv
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 9 2012, 11:30 AM) *
over a season and part of a second.

While a certain 2x Super Bowl champion that everyone here loves to bring up because of his precious rings...

tied with 2 others for the most INTs in the season (20) he first lucked into a ring
then lead all by his lonesome some years later (25) the season before he lucked into #2.

good thing they benched that BUM.

Ah, I see your point... a propensity to turn the ball over is a GOOD THING.

Gotcha.

JeeQ
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 9 2012, 08:50 AM) *
Ah, I see your point... a propensity to turn the ball over is a GOOD THING.

Gotcha.

Or that the most important stat is still Wins. If I told you the QB who won 2 of the last 3 Super Bowls leads the league in Redzone turnovers you'd think I was crazy. We've played 5 games this season, and 4 out of those 5 times we had the lead in the 4TH QTR. Incredible propensity for turnovers aside, he's still putting this team in a position to win games.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 9 2012, 03:54 PM) *
Or that the most important stat is still Wins. If I told you the QB who won 2 of the last 3 Super Bowls leads the league in Redzone turnovers you'd think I was crazy. We've played 5 games this season, and 4 out of those 5 times we had the lead in the 4TH QTR. Incredible propensity for turnovers aside, he's still putting this team in a position to win games.

don't bother trying with X, the worst thing for him is that the Eagles win with Vick at the wheel.....if they won the SB with him X would smile, walk into the bathroom and close the door and drink the toilet until his heart stops.........he is actually happy right now
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 9 2012, 08:14 PM) *
don't bother trying with X, the worst thing for him is that the Eagles win with Vick at the wheel.....if they won the SB with him X would smile, walk into the bathroom and close the door and drink the toilet until his heart stops.........he is actually happy right now

Yes, it's obvious that I'm fucking happy with the way the team is playing right now.

Brilliant.
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 9 2012, 08:14 PM) *

Tell me you are happy with how Vick played in this game.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 10 2012, 12:18 AM) *
Tell me you are happy with how Vick played in this game.

outside of the 2 fumbles, yes I am....he had a good game and a very good 2nd half......
Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 10 2012, 12:17 AM) *
Yes, it's obvious that I'm fucking happy with the way the team is playing right now.

Brilliant.

brilliant?......then it has something in common with your recent posts........
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 10 2012, 12:45 AM) *
outside of the 2 fumbles, yes I am....he had a good game and a very good 2nd half......

You should change your handle to "Lies and Deceit". There is no way you could be happy with his performance.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 9 2012, 10:02 PM) *
You should change your handle to "Lies and Deceit". There is no way you could be happy with his performance.

One of the unfortunate things about Mike Vick’s latest two turnovers Sunday was that they overshadowed what otherwise was a terrific performance by the Eagles quarterback. Consider:

--He had his best passer rating (104.2) and second best completion percentage (.666) of the season.

--For the second straight game, he didn’t throw an interception, which is something he hadn’t done since 2010, when he went seven games without throwing a pick.

--He did an outstanding job against the Steelers’ blitz, completing 11 of 16 passes for 123 yards and two TD passes when Pittsburgh sent extra rushers.

--He outdueled the league’s best third-down passer, Ben Roethlisberger, on third down. Roethlisberger, who entered the game with a 145.1 third-down passer rating, completed just 7 of 12 passes for 70 yards and no touchdowns on third down, though two of those seven completions came on the Steelers’ game-winning drive. Vick was 4-for-6 for 40 yards and a touchdown on third down against the Steelers. He is fourth in the league in third-down passing with a 103.9 rating.

--He followed a 5-for-6, 64-yard fourth-quarter performance against the Giants with an 8-for-11, 59-yard, 1 TD fourth-quarter effort against the Steelers.

--Last but not least, with the exception of that costly fumble at the one-yard line, he was effective in the red zone against the Steelers, completing 4 of 5 passes for 35 yards and throwing 2 TD passes.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dneagle...l#ixzz28s8xTSYc
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 10 2012, 12:45 AM) *

No. you can't have it outside the fumbles. You have to take that into consideration, especially considering he does it frequently.

The question is, are you happy with the way he's playing, with all turnovers, ints, fumbles and bad decisions included.

xsv
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 10 2012, 01:46 AM) *
One of the unfortunate things about Mike Vick’s latest two turnovers Sunday was that they overshadowed what otherwise was a terrific performance by the Eagles quarterback. Consider:

--He had his best passer rating (104.2) and second best completion percentage (.666) of the season.

--For the second straight game, he didn’t throw an interception, which is something he hadn’t done since 2010, when he went seven games without throwing a pick.

--He did an outstanding job against the Steelers’ blitz, completing 11 of 16 passes for 123 yards and two TD passes when Pittsburgh sent extra rushers.

--He outdueled the league’s best third-down passer, Ben Roethlisberger, on third down. Roethlisberger, who entered the game with a 145.1 third-down passer rating, completed just 7 of 12 passes for 70 yards and no touchdowns on third down, though two of those seven completions came on the Steelers’ game-winning drive. Vick was 4-for-6 for 40 yards and a touchdown on third down against the Steelers. He is fourth in the league in third-down passing with a 103.9 rating.

--He followed a 5-for-6, 64-yard fourth-quarter performance against the Giants with an 8-for-11, 59-yard, 1 TD fourth-quarter effort against the Steelers.

--Last but not least, with the exception of that costly fumble at the one-yard line, he was effective in the red zone against the Steelers, completing 4 of 5 passes for 35 yards and throwing 2 TD passes.

He did better against the blitz than he has been doing. I'll give him that. He still chucked it up for grabs a few times just before being hit. And he didn't 'outdual' Ben on 3rd down.

I'm tired of people giving Vick 'exceptions' and excuses for his turnovers. He's 35th on the list of most fumbles ALL TIME. He throws almost as many ints as TD. But, sure, other that that, he played great. rolleyes.gif

Give me a break. If he didn't turn the ball over so often, I wouldn't complain.

Rick
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 10 2012, 07:47 AM) *
He did better against the blitz than he has been doing. I'll give him that. He still chucked it up for grabs a few times just before being hit. And he didn't 'outdual' Ben on 3rd down.

I'm tired of people giving Vick 'exceptions' and excuses for his turnovers. He's 35th on the list of most fumbles ALL TIME. He throws almost as many ints as TD. But, sure, other that that, he played great. rolleyes.gif

Give me a break. If he didn't turn the ball over so often, I wouldn't complain.

Have to agree with you 100% there. You have to take his propensity for turning the ball over into consideration. His turnover at the goal line (IMO) cost them the game. The Eagles were kicking their butts all over the field...on BOTH sides of the ball...then along coes out turnover machine turning it over when we're about to get 7 points. That seriously changed the feel of the game and got the Steelers back into it.

Sorry, his turnovers do NO overshadow what he did at the end of the game. Hell, I can't believe anyone would say he did well against the blitz just based on his completion percentage. He still can't recognize a blitz to save his life (literally) and gets sacked, has to run, etc. He NEVER checks down when they're showing blitz. Hell, I don't even see teams trying to disguise it against him any longer.

He still sucks.
Phits
He fumbled the ball 5 times. We just happened to recover 3 of them. That alone is enough to qualify his performance as disappointing.

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 10 2012, 01:46 AM) *

D Rock
Yup. Look at that. I agree w Phits.
mcnabbulous
As do I. Fumbling the ball, especially in some of those situations, is completely unacceptable. It cost us the game. Terrible performance.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 10 2012, 01:03 PM) *
It cost us the game.

I hate to break up our "love fest" but the D's inability to stop Pittsburgh from regaining the lead cost us the game. Even though Vick's bullshit was a major contributor.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 10 2012, 01:22 PM) *
I hate to break up our "love fest" but the D's inability to stop Pittsburgh from regaining the lead cost us the game. Even though Vick's bullshit was a major contributor.

The NFL is an offensive friendly league. The D did more than enough to win the game. Pittsburgh shouldn't have been in position to kick a field goal to win that game. The only reason they were was because of Vick's failures.
We clearly don't see eye to eye on this one. We've been having the same argument since McNabb's first half failures against Arizona in the NFCCG a few years back.
Dr. Claw

which was the same thing that killed the Eagles against Arizona in the NFCCG. You're not always going to start with a lead and protect it. You put it up late... defense needs to do its job and keep the opponent out of 3rd and longs.

Phits
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 10 2012, 04:44 PM) *
which was the same thing that killed the Eagles against Arizona in the NFCCG. You're not always going to start with a lead and protect it. You put it up late... defense needs to do its job and keep the opponent out of 3rd and longs.

Explain that to the anti-mcnabb/reid is god crowd
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 10 2012, 04:44 PM) *

Not to mention the fact that we dominated Arizona that year in the regular season - look at the difference in playcalling between that game and the NFCCG.
D Rock
Most good NFL teams win when their D holds the other team to less than 17. The numbers don't lie. If Vick doesn't cough up the ball like Mama McNabb's home cooked lunch, then the D isn't put in that position in the first place.

How anyone can blame anyone beyond the quarterback who is averaging 2 turn overs a game is laughable.
Phits
That's the problem ou think this is a good team. We have some good parts, but this isn't a good team.....not yet anyway. Good teams have defenses that can hold a lead and/or get a stop when needed.

QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 10 2012, 05:32 PM) *
Most good NFL teams win when their D holds the other team to less than 17. The numbers don't lie. If Vick doesn't cough up the ball like Mama McNabb's home cooked lunch, then the D isn't put in that position in the first place.

How anyone can blame anyone beyond the quarterback who is averaging 2 turn overs a game is laughable.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 10 2012, 06:02 PM) *
That's the problem ou think this is a good team. We have some good parts, but this isn't a good team.....not yet anyway. Good teams have defenses that can hold a lead and/or get a stop when needed.

They have fucking done that 3 out of 4 times. Seriously. 4 times the opponent's offense needed to drive down the field and kick a field goal to win. Our defense has stepped it up 3 times. When you continuously put them in that situation, the odds are against you.
This game was on Vick and his failures. Putting this on the defense is mind boggling.
D Rock
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 10 2012, 10:02 PM) *

I been sayin it for 8 years....

You put a "consistently capable" quarterback in place of the "occasionally spectacular" guys we've seen, and it is a great team.

I think most would find holding a good offensive team to half it's average point production to be a solid day. Again, if Vick doesn't shit the bed twice (again) the d is never in that position.
Rick

If the offense executes and scores the amount of points they should be capable of scoring, the defense isn't forced to stop them at the end for the win.

Was I disappointed with the defense not holding them in the end? Absolutely. However, we should have NEVER been in that position. We should have had a comfortable lead. However, Vick continues to turn the ball over at an historical rate so we can't score enough points.

Rick
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 10 2012, 11:22 PM) *
They have fucking done that 3 out of 4 times. Seriously. 4 times the opponent's offense needed to drive down the field and kick a field goal to win. Our defense has stepped it up 3 times. When you continuously put them in that situation, the odds are against you.
This game was on Vick and his failures. Putting this on the defense is mind boggling.

Exactly. The defense has been the good part of this season so far and is the major reason we have a few wins as opposed to being winless at this point.
D Rock
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 11 2012, 10:23 PM) *
If the offense executes and scores the amount of points they should be capable of scoring, the defense isn't forced to stop them at the end for the win.

Was I disappointed with the defense not holding them in the end? Absolutely. However, we should have NEVER been in that position. We should have had a comfortable lead. However, Vick continues to turn the ball over at an historical rate so we can't score enough points.

Absolutely. This "high powered" offense can't even score twenty phuqing points. They've broken the 20 point mark once this season. ONCE. In five phuqing games. ONCE. They are making league history with the frequency of turn overs.

But it's the Defense that's the problem. Yeah. That's it.

unsure.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 11 2012, 10:25 PM) *
Exactly. The defense has been the good part of this season so far and is the major reason we have a few wins as opposed to being winless at this point.

What's happening here is that the "Andy Reid Suck Balls" crowd can't stand to see Juan Castillo actually pan out as a Defensive Coordinator. It fucks up their entire agenda.

It's much easier to blame Andy if the defense stinks. Because you know, a life long linebacker could never coach the defense after spending time coaching O lineman. That's impossible. But Lard Ass Andy figgered he knew better. That Juan's unit is succeeding is the worst case scenario for them.

These numbnutz have actually convinced themselves that Vick's fumbling is on the coaching staff too. Lawdy help em if we win a few games. They'll be apoplectic.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 11 2012, 07:29 PM) *
What's happening here is that the "Andy Reid Suck Balls" crowd can't stand to see Juan Castillo actually pan out as a Defensive Coordinator. It fucks up their entire agenda.

It's much easier to blame Andy if the defense stinks. Because you know, a life long linebacker could never coach the defense after spending time coaching O lineman. That's impossible. But Lard Ass Andy figgered he knew better. That Juan's unit is succeeding is the worst case scenario for them.

These numbnutz have actually convinced themselves that Vick's fumbling is on the coaching staff too. Lawdy help em if we win a few games. They'll be apoplectic.

No, asswipes -- We don't blame Andy because the defense stinks. We blame Andy because he runs and Marty calls a RIDICULOUS offense despite the PROOF that going more balanced produces better results. This has been proven year in and year out. Opposing defenses (see: Keith Brooking talking about the donut the Eagles left on the field in 2009, the Cruds and even the BROWNS this year) know it as well.

Defenses have generally been OK to very good under Andy. It was only in specific cases (2008 NFCCG, many of the games last year) that fingers are pointed at the defense.

In general, balanced (or at least, less predictable) football wins out. Andy has been around for 14 seasons. Most opposing defenses (even in the NFC East) know not to respect certain plays (like the crazy amount of playaction that has been called).

If we're talking about the Steeler game, we can blame Vick all day, first and foremost. Outside of a scant few plays, that was NOT a fire Andy game. That is a "team, get your asses in gear game." That is a "Vick, hold on to the goddamn ball" game.

The AZ game and the Browns game (which was won), were classic "Fire Andy" games. Games where he just thinks that a team is such a pile of crap that he'll go full BYU on the opponent.

If we're talking over time... I'm sorry, a super QB isn't going to save the Eagles when defenses bust up whatever predictable play the Eagles are putting out there. Look no further than what is happening to the Packers this season trying to do the same thing.

I'll keep a lot of mediocre, but I won't settle for overly predictable, and ill fit for your personnel. The reason Sean McDermott was lit up was because he was calling all kinds of "genius", exotic coverage on a team without reliable linebackers and a secondary that overall had only one sure bet.

For the same reasons, this is why Andy is criticized. The Steelers game is not one where you can blame Andy, but the AZ game (the only other loss) definitely IS.

This team is not the Patriots. Never will be.

I don't even care about the offense being high powered as much as it is efficient (something in which Vick has a significant responsibility)

But if this team can somehow turn into a 4th quarter comeback and WIN team, something the Andy Reid Eagles have NEVER really been before Vick? I'll take that. It worked for that other team with the turnover machine at QB and underachieving defense.
mcnabbulous
Keith Brooking's career record against Andy Reid coached teams is 5-8. Yes, his team had one big season where he went 3-0 against Reid, but other than that he won 2 of 8 games. So fuck Keith Brooking and all of you douchebags who use his quote as proof of how predictable Andy is. Because he predictably embarrassed Brookng's teams for most of his career.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 11 2012, 10:27 PM) *
Keith Brooking's career record against Andy Reid coached teams is 5-8. Yes, his team had one big season where he went 3-0 against Reid, but other than that he won 2 of 8 games. So fuck Keith Brooking and all of you douchebags who use his quote as proof of how predictable Andy is. Because he predictably embarrassed Brookng's teams for most of his career.

Ok seriously, you have reached a colossal new level of pathetic. WOW.

I can almost picture you researching this, desperately hoping that somebody respects your idiotic point that an individual linebacker destined for the hall of fame hasn't singlehandedly defeated teams coached by the walrus. 'Oh please, please, I hope nobody challenges me, I must continue to live in my Reid-shill bubble' *drooling*

This is precisely why I refer to you and your ilk on this board as Reid-fellatio-performers suffering from dementia. There is absolutely no way you will allow indisputable facts to break through and make you realize every season the walrus is our HC is as good as futile.

Here's the facts: players rarely if ever talk shit about coaches, and if they do, they're not going to call the other coach incompetent. Keith Brooking, after being part of a squad that embarassed us 58-14 in 2 straight games, ending our season, finally said the obvious: Reid is predictable, and just about everyone on the field knows what's coming, on every play. For further proof, look at his pass/run balance, and how nobody respects our play action - why would they? The HOF linebacker said McNabb wasn't to blame, the predictable playcalling was - the psycho troll, the hippie, and the douchebag who's avatar is Peter Griffin tackling McNabb says he's wrong.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 12 2012, 11:54 AM) *
Ok seriously, you have reached a colossal new level of pathetic. WOW.

I can almost picture you researching this, desperately hoping that somebody respects your idiotic point that an individual linebacker destined for the hall of fame hasn't singlehandedly defeated teams coached by the walrus. 'Oh please, please, I hope nobody challenges me, I must continue to live in my Reid-shill bubble' *drooling*

This is precisely why I refer to you and your ilk on this board as Reid-fellatio-performers suffering from dementia. There is absolutely no way you will allow indisputable facts to break through and make you realize every season the walrus is our HC is as good as futile.

Here's the facts: players rarely if ever talk shit about coaches, and if they do, they're not going to call the other coach incompetent. Keith Brooking, after being part of a squad that embarassed us 58-14 in 2 straight games, ending our season, finally said the obvious: Reid is predictable, and just about everyone on the field knows what's coming, on every play. For further proof, look at his pass/run balance, and how nobody respects our play action - why would they? The HOF linebacker said McNabb wasn't to blame, the predictable playcalling was - the psycho troll, the hippie, and the douchebag who's avatar is Peter Griffin tackling McNabb says he's wrong.

If he is so predictable, why did Brooking's teams historically struggle against him?
Guess who did think McNabb was to blame for sucking ass? Mike Shanahan and Leslie Frazier, when they cut his ass after one season each. McNabb was garbage at the end of his career. Despite this, our "predictable" offense still ranked 5th in football in scoring. If you can't see that, you're the one missing something.
Also, HouseOfPain, which may I say is an impressively tough name, my avatar is actually Westbrook.
HOUSEoPAIN
Also, HouseOfPain, which may I say is an impressively tough name

Apparently, since you spelled it wrong.

my avatar is actually Westbrook

Cool. Argument is yours. 83/17 pass/run balance isn't predictable at all.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 12 2012, 01:04 PM) *
Cool. Argument is yours. 83/17 pass/run balance isn't predictable at all.

Once again, you're cherry picking 1 or 2 games out of the guys 200+ games coached, most of which have been wins.
The bottom line is this. Andy has his 2012 team in a first place tie in the NFC East right now. Donovan is wearing terribly oversized suits on the NFL network, while the guys he was allegedly on par with (Brady/Manning) are still in the league.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 12 2012, 01:12 PM) *
Once again, you're cherry picking 1 or 2 games out of the guys 200+ games coached, most of which have been wins.
The bottom line is this. Andy has his 2012 team in a first place tie in the NFC East right now. Donovan is wearing terribly oversized suits on the NFL network, while the guys he was allegedly on par with (Brady/Manning) are still in the league.

That's your 'bottom line'? well how about this, since Mcnabb's departure Reid hasn't won a playoff game. The bottom line is that after 14 years Reid is still looking for answers all over his hand picked team and STILL hasn`t won a SB.

That`s the bottom line. Since players come and go and Coaches typically have a longer career than players. so your comments about McNabb`s post Philly success really hold no water. It`s pathetic really.
Phits
+1
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 11 2012, 08:02 PM) *
No, asswipes -- We don't blame Andy because the defense stinks. We blame Andy because he runs and Marty calls a RIDICULOUS offense despite the PROOF that going more balanced produces better results. This has been proven year in and year out. Opposing defenses (see: Keith Brooking talking about the donut the Eagles left on the field in 2009, the Cruds and even the BROWNS this year) know it as well.

Defenses have generally been OK to very good under Andy. It was only in specific cases (2008 NFCCG, many of the games last year) that fingers are pointed at the defense.

In general, balanced (or at least, less predictable) football wins out. Andy has been around for 14 seasons. Most opposing defenses (even in the NFC East) know not to respect certain plays (like the crazy amount of playaction that has been called).

If we're talking about the Steeler game, we can blame Vick all day, first and foremost. Outside of a scant few plays, that was NOT a fire Andy game. That is a "team, get your asses in gear game." That is a "Vick, hold on to the goddamn ball" game.

The AZ game and the Browns game (which was won), were classic "Fire Andy" games. Games where he just thinks that a team is such a pile of crap that he'll go full BYU on the opponent.

If we're talking over time... I'm sorry, a super QB isn't going to save the Eagles when defenses bust up whatever predictable play the Eagles are putting out there. Look no further than what is happening to the Packers this season trying to do the same thing.

I'll keep a lot of mediocre, but I won't settle for overly predictable, and ill fit for your personnel. The reason Sean McDermott was lit up was because he was calling all kinds of "genius", exotic coverage on a team without reliable linebackers and a secondary that overall had only one sure bet.

For the same reasons, this is why Andy is criticized. The Steelers game is not one where you can blame Andy, but the AZ game (the only other loss) definitely IS.

This team is not the Patriots. Never will be.

I don't even care about the offense being high powered as much as it is efficient (something in which Vick has a significant responsibility)

But if this team can somehow turn into a 4th quarter comeback and WIN team, something the Andy Reid Eagles have NEVER really been before Vick? I'll take that. It worked for that other team with the turnover machine at QB and underachieving defense.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 9 2012, 11:12 AM) *
Just saying.

you could say the same thing about Kurt Warner but the numbers would be even more prolific in both fumbles and INTs over the same period..........just sayin........
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 12 2012, 04:00 PM) *
you could say the same thing about Kurt Warner but the numbers would be even more prolific in both fumbles and INTs over the same period..........just sayin........

I guess you are saying that turning the ball over twice per game is ok with you.

It's not with me.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 12 2012, 04:32 PM) *
I guess you are saying that turning the ball over twice per game is ok with you.

It's not with me.

no....what I am saying is that the problem can either be solved, overcome or replaced without sounding like chicken little....
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 12 2012, 04:59 PM) *
no....what I am saying is that the problem can either be solved, overcome or replaced without sounding like chicken little....

It can also be acknowledged as a problem, without sounding like a fanboi.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 12 2012, 05:26 PM) *
It can also be acknowledged as a problem, without sounding like a fanboi.

of course it is a problem.....that is not the issue you and I have....that would be the over the top reaction to it......if it continues he will be benched...it is that simple.....but it is funny listening to you rant as if Reid will let him keep going without doing something about it....he is just not kneejerk about it....and I can see that and understand it and not rant like a ladyboy like some here.....no names.....
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 12 2012, 06:17 PM) *
of course it is a problem.....that is not the issue you and I have....that would be the over the top reaction to it......

No. The issue we have is that some people bend over backwards to defend this guy and others are sick of his shit.
D Rock
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 13 2012, 05:53 PM) *
No. The issue we have is that some people bend over backwards to defend this guy and others are sick of his shit.

In the end, that's the nature of this place (and message boards in general). Points get exagerated in response to the other point of view. The fire Andy crowd doesn't hate on the guy as much as one would believe reading their shit here. And the blame Vick crowd doesn't give coaching a free pass when the problem is less black and white than all on Vick.

Without pushing our side's agenda, we'd likely be much more agreeable. But what fun would that be?

Both sides have valid arguments. But my side is the right one.

Vick is a turn over machine and his "high powered" offense has broken the 20 point mark once in five games.

tongue.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 13 2012, 12:53 PM) *

and some people pcik and choose "facts" to justify their self delusional opinions of the history of this coach and feel anyone pointing out those inaccuracies to be a shill for the coach. You of all people know I have said many times here that if they fire him I will support whoever they replace him with, I just want them to win. That being said, complaining about the coach and pointing out legitimate problems differs greatly with the regular and idiotic "this guy will never win because I say so" argument so many trot out. Every coach in the league does something dumb........you could wonder (and some have here) how Belicheck has not won a SB since being caught cheating.......was that his secret? Even he has done some ridiculous things on game day.
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 13 2012, 10:03 PM) *
and some people pcik and choose "facts"

Apparently . . .

tongue.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 13 2012, 05:08 PM) *
Apparently . . .

tongue.gif

lol.....I was still right..... blah.gif
BirdsWinBaby
Vick has resorted to carrying around a football with him while teammates try to dislodge it

yes that movie was The Program and yes it was back in the 90s

SMH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.