Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who else...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
VICKtory
I've been watching alot more college football than usual this year and draft thoughts just keep popping into my head. Eagles are projected to have a pick in the mid twenties, where you think they go assuming they pick there? Keep the pick, trade up, down or what? Happy with Foles or take a first round QB? Of course S is still a big need here, possibly a CB assuming both Nnamdi and DRC don't both return? I'd like to seem them trade up and get Eric Reid the saftey out of LSU personally or if they could someohow manage it get rid of Vick and picks to get Geno Smith who has been a blast to watch this year, and a QB you know Andy would love to have.

Don't see too many drastic needs outside of those three (maybe even two depending on how Foles looks) so I'd like to see them trade up and get an absolute stud.

Thoughts from you guys (assuming the pick is in the mid twenties)?
Eyrie
I think it's only October. Not quite ready to write this year off just yet.

I'd want to know how Peters' recovery is going before we make a pick though.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (VICKtory @ Oct 8 2012, 10:16 PM) *

We're entering week 6, and we're 3-2. We're just about halfway from the last draft and to the next draft.

wacko.gif
xsv
QUOTE (VICKtory @ Oct 8 2012, 10:16 PM) *
I've been watching alot more college football than usual this year and draft thoughts just keep popping into my head. Eagles are projected to have a pick in the mid twenties, where you think they go assuming they pick there? Keep the pick, trade up, down or what? Happy with Foles or take a first round QB? Of course S is still a big need here, possibly a CB assuming both Nnamdi and DRC don't both return? I'd like to seem them trade up and get Eric Reid the saftey out of LSU personally or if they could someohow manage it get rid of Vick and picks to get Geno Smith who has been a blast to watch this year, and a QB you know Andy would love to have.

Don't see too many drastic needs outside of those three (maybe even two depending on how Foles looks) so I'd like to see them trade up and get an absolute stud.

Two of the first three picks should be OLineman with two of them tackles or whomever is running the draft should be shot.

Personally, I'd take 2 tackles, get a RT so we can move Herrimans back to guard, and a good backup for either side. Dunlap and Bell shouldn't even in the NFL. Herrimans is pedestrian at best at RT, and he was a borderline pro bowler at LG.

I agree safety also needs to be addressed on the first day.

JeeQ
I always think about the draft when my team is leading the division rolleyes.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 9 2012, 03:34 PM) *
Two of the first three picks should be OLineman with two of them tackles or whomever is running the draft should be shot.

Personally, I'd take 2 tackles, get a RT so we can move Herrimans back to guard, and a good backup for either side. Dunlap and Bell shouldn't even in the NFL. Herrimans is pedestrian at best at RT, and he was a borderline pro bowler at LG.

I agree safety also needs to be addressed on the first day.

hmmmm....why look at what tackles will be FA's.....that didn't work so well with Peters.........oh...it did....

and don't try to use Bell as an example......that was a gun to the head move with no one else left to cover the Peters injury....I would look veteran first and focus on safety then depth and WR....big and fast
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.