Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I the only one tired of Asomugha not being able to cover?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Rick
Yet another game where he got torched the whole game. I thought he was a good cover guy? When he went down with the eye poke (or whatever) last week, his replacement was in shutdown mode. Let's give his replacement more time. Asomugha is playing HORRIBLE out there and it's costing us big time.
2BIG
You´re damn right he´s showing no instincts nor ability, Hughes was shut down
Bocadelphia Eagles John
No, you are not the only one.

I'm tired of Asomugha in all aspects of the game. We're used to a higher standard of CB play. And Aso doesn't show me shit.

DeF Switch
Nope, rather have Brandon Hughes play he can actually keep up.
Rick
At least I'm not crazy (about this one anyway). I had high hopes for the guy when we picked him up but he's been terriBILL.
JeeQ
In the limited time Hughes played, he definitely appeared to have more energy. Aso needs to step it up
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 8 2012, 03:51 PM) *
Yet another game where he got torched the whole game. I thought he was a good cover guy? When he went down with the eye poke (or whatever) last week, his replacement was in shutdown mode. Let's give his replacement more time. Asomugha is playing HORRIBLE out there and it's costing us big time.

Supposedly scouts watching tape of Eagles games are saying he isn't even a top-20 CB anymore.
Keenan24
I agree.... I thought DRC has been pretty solid all year.
Only time we see Aso is when he gets burned..... He is a good
tackler though.... If i had to give him anything?
They sure picked on Boykin alot too
Rick
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 9 2012, 09:16 AM) *
Supposedly scouts watching tape of Eagles games are saying he isn't even a top-20 CB anymore.

We don't need the scouts to tell us that, I think we already know this unfortunately.
Pbfan
This article argues that it isn't all his fault.

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/eagles/?ws...;viewAll=y#more

Nevertheless I still find him to be underperforming
xsv
Yeah, but other than the fact that he's getting burned alot, he's playing great!
Rick
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 10 2012, 10:35 AM) *
Yeah, but other than the fact that he's getting burned alot, he's playing great!

LMAO!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.