Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My disdain for Andy & MV is so great that I would not
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
I was actually rooting for Pitt today after the goal line fumble. I truly hate those two guys, but like i said in an earlier post, I really should not hold it against Vick at all. He is ill prepared to be a QB in this league but Andy keeps throwing him out there (as a starter nonetheless). Andy's fault, not Vick.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Oct 7 2012, 10:24 PM) *
I was actually rooting for Pitt today after the goal line fumble. I truly hate those two guys, but like i said in an earlier post, I really should not hold it against Vick at all. He is ill prepared to be a QB in this league but Andy keeps throwing him out there (as a starter nonetheless). Andy's fault, not Vick.

congrats....you have joined just 2 other folks on here that earned the ignore button due to posts so idiotic and worthless that to read them would make any human dumber for having read them......
koolaidluke
I don't think you have to worry about that
Phits
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 7 2012, 11:21 PM) *
I don't think you have to worry about that

+1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.