Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vick hung the defense out to dry.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Good lord he stinks.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 06:25 PM) *
Good lord he stinks.

Vick sucks but the D did let Pit go 80 yards for the score
D Rock
D started lights out. Offense had 30 total yards in the 2nd quarter. Defense was abandoned by Vicks suckness.
JWRowe44
it's gotta be hard to play your heart out on D....when you know your QB is just going to cough the ball up again.
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 02:29 PM) *
D started lights out.

Yayyyyy!! They started "lights out", since then they have been as bad as our QB. How many 3rd downs are they going to let Pittsburgh convert?
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 7 2012, 02:52 PM) *
Yayyyyy!! They started "lights out", since then they have been as bad as our QB. How many 3rd downs are they going to let Pittsburgh convert?

there's room for everyone at the table.

Me? I hate that after the Eagles corrected their mistakes with a TD to bring it within one score, they went back to 3 passes and out, when running Shady on first down at least allowed them to do something.

Shady really made some low-key good plays today. Too bad our coach doesn't seem to value that running game as much as the Steelers do.

Soon as it got within a field goal, all the Steelers needed to do was play "Steelerball" and that was a wrap.

I hate that fumble. and having 7 early would have been NICE. but the D got a stop right after. So it was all for naught.

Whole team sucked today. The only reason that frustrates me is that this was winnable, but honestly I didn't believe the Eagles would beat a struggling Steeler team off a bye.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.