Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow. shocker.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Hey Vick. That's a corner blitz again. You missed it. Again. Think it might come again? Asshole.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 02:18 PM) *
Hey Vick. That's a corner blitz again. You missed it. Again. Think it might come again? Asshole.

Wow, you really are a dipshit.

Hopefully your wife and kids are out for the day, so you'll end up kicking the cat instead of taking out your manly aggression on them. If you're like this on the internet, I can only imagine what you're like around the house. I imagine you as a 5'9" 145 lb. hippie who drinks tea in the afternoon.
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 7 2012, 07:21 PM) *
Wow, you really are a dipshit.

Hopefully your wife and kids are out for the day, so you'll end up kicking the cat instead of taking out your manly aggression on them. If you're like this on the internet, I can only imagine what you're like around the house. I imagine you as a 5'9" 145 lb. hippie who drinks tea in the afternoon.

laugh.gif

Wrong on all counts.

As usual.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 02:27 PM) *
laugh.gif

Wrong on all counts.

As usual.

5'8"? 140?
D Rock
6'2" 190. I'm Todd phuqin pinkston over here.

laugh.gif
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 02:31 PM) *
6'2" 190. I'm Todd phuqin pinkston over here.

laugh.gif

Ok, now get off your beard's back. Now how tall are you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.