Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: He's baaack!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
2 fumbles lost with a toe touch keeping it from being 3. This is unreal
D Rock
Can't wait to hear how the tards around here blame this bullshit on Andy.

C'Mon house of lame. We're waiting.
JWRowe44
Vick needs a 2 turnover limit in each game....give it away 2 times, then it's Foles time. Shits really starting to get fucking old
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 02:06 PM) *
blame this bullshit on Andy.

If your QB is playing questionably and you have the best RB in the league you should Run the f*cking ball!!

This shit is getting old. The phuquetard HC is still having problems with this, after all these god damn years of coaching. He is a real piece of shit.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 7 2012, 02:56 PM) *
If your QB is playing questionably and you have the best RB in the league you should Run the f*cking ball!!

Yup.
D Rock
Yup. I don't know how Andy is making Vick fumble when he's not even contacted by a defender but I sho wish he'd stop. wacko.gif
D Rock
And so you stupid Martha Fockers don't fall all over yourselves crying like pussies (like u do) about running the ball. McCoy had 9 carries in the first half. Brown 2 and Vick had 2 qb draws called. U bitches do the math.
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 03:08 PM) *
And so you stupid Martha Fockers don't fall all over yourselves crying like pussies (like u do) about running the ball. McCoy had 9 carries in the first half. Brown 2 and Vick had 2 qb draws called. U bitches do the math.

I see. In that case that's enough running for the day. Just because we have 2 players who average over 4 YPC doesn't mean that we should run the ball.

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 03:08 PM) *

Here's some simple math even you can understand. One of those 2 QB draws was at Pitt's goal line on 1st down, and it resulted in a fumble - not that we have a 2,000 yard back to handle those sorts of situations.

10 carries thus far for McCoy, with 22 called passes for Vick. Nice balance, huh? Maybe we should run some more play action, it seems to really be fooling them.
D Rock
Not a bad amount of called runs for a half is clearly the point. Unless of course the post is being read by a moron.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 03:18 PM) *
Not a bad amount of called runs for a half is clearly the point. Unless of course the post is being read by a moron.

Yeah, no you make a good point - let's call 10 run plays out of the gate, and then you can give Andy a reacharound for being balanced in the half. Tool.

wacko.gif
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 03:18 PM) *

Yes, that's what we should strive for "not bad". Forget being great Douche Rock is satisfied with "not bad"
D Rock
Whatever you say, man. He who blames coaching for a qb that fumbles the ball like a hot tater is clearly more genius than this man can handle.

wacko.gif
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2012, 03:52 PM) *
Whatever you say, man. He who blames coaching for a qb that fumbles the ball like a hot tater is clearly more genius than this man can handle.

wacko.gif

huh? who blames the coach for fumbling? nope, not this "genius". Vick is at fault for those...but even you know he isn't reliable...so what is that saying about the man who controls the strings? shouldn't he know better as well?

I used to expect him to do better. those days are past, now i know better. that goes for both coach and qb.
Dr. Claw
No excuses for Vick. His crap today was inexcusable.

Strangely enough, he was way better against the rush passing the ball. Every time he took off on a run, though. I was scared for the eventual dive forward. That "Tecmo Ball" fumble sound was in my head.

The worst part of this (to bring it to Phits) is that Andy will not get Vick to go out there and slide in the open field. Forget the extra yards, just don't give up the freakin ball.

D Rock
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 7 2012, 09:17 PM) *
No excuses for Vick.

yup.
Keenan24
I dont really see the point of people knocking each other over
why a team we all enjoy constantly frustrates us.....
I come here i cuz i enjoy reading everyone's posts and differing
opinions. Sucks when the Eagles under perform but i think it sucks
more when their fans divulge to flame wars over why :s
..... Just saying.
GQSmooth
QUOTE (JWRowe44 @ Oct 7 2012, 02:17 PM) *
Vick needs a 2 turnover limit in each game....give it away 2 times, then it's Foles time. Shits really starting to get fucking old

I wholeheartedly support this, seriously how long do you allow Vick to turn the ball over?
Phits
QUOTE (GQSmooth @ Oct 8 2012, 10:39 AM) *
I wholeheartedly support this, seriously how long do you allow Vick to turn the ball over?

I'm all for benching Vick, even if it's just for a series of drives. The problem is that he has 3 fourth quarter comebacks and most of that has to do with his natural talent. We "ass-u-me" that in his absence the back-up QB will be better suited to maintain and manage the football. Just like we ass-u-me a new HC will be able to take this team to the next level....instead of wallowing in mediocrity. We could be right and Foles could be the next coming...but we could be wrong and the rookie isn't ready for prime time. Suddenly, our future (at QB) looks a little more dreary.

Even though I wouldn't hesitate to bench, I think you have to stick with Vick until he costs you a game. He seems to limit the bullshit to the first half, then he gets his shit together for the 2nd. I guess it is sort of like a coach needing the half to adjust his game plan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.