Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wake Up People!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Let's see what we got.

Can Andy coach a winner @ Pittsburgh today, a proven AFC power in their house?

A big task, but doing so would set the bar much higher for this team.

Tough to do, given yet another opponent had more then 7 days to prep., but, with balanced play calling, we were able to take care of the last team that had time off.

I want to see this team play hard nosed football, lick for lick, with one of the toughest franchises in the NFL at one of the toughest places to play.

Go Eagles!!
bwc2112
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 7 2012, 11:44 AM) *
Let's see what we got.

Can Andy coach a winner @ Pittsburgh today, a proven AFC power in their house?

A big task, but doing so would set the bar much higher for this team.

Tough to do, given yet another opponent had more then 7 days to prep., but, with balanced play calling, we were able to take care of the last team that had time off.

I want to see this team play hard nosed football, lick for lick, with one of the toughest franchises in the NFL at one of the toughest places to play.

Go Eagles!!

Myself also as Stated in another post I'm going into the thick of it at a Steelers bar in North Carolina. Pray People Pray.... GO EAGLES!!!
nephillymike
Good luck.

Post us when you're out of there!!

If you want something to talk about, tell them that the Immaculate Reception was against the rules and should have been overturned.
Flying Dutchman
Anybody have a good Internet feed. I lost my bookmark. It was...... something.eu.
JeeQ
Much like the Cardinals game (Trap Game!), these are the types of games Andy never wins (Powerful Win followed by Listless Floundering). He can prove something to me today and out coach Tomlin or continue to be Same Old Andy. Please let it be the later. I want to believe! biggrin.gif

E-A-G-L-E-S-EAGLES!
Flying Dutchman
Got it....firstrowsports.eu
bwc2112
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 7 2012, 12:36 PM) *
Good luck.

Post us when you're out of there!!

If you want something to talk about, tell them that the Immaculate Reception was against the rules and should have been overturned.

I'm quite well, out unscathed. Talk a lot a shit then most Steelers fans do. They expect Christmas every day for themselves. These tards cheer at a fair catch punt. And even better All missed or dropped passes are interference. I vote to bring them into the NFC east and see what they can do in a real division. Those towels will turn to diapers quick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.