Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The NFL Red Zone Channel
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
I ask anyone who has the NFL Red Zone channel"

Is this THE most addictive sports channel ever made in the history of mankind?

Wouldn't this really cut into the advertising revenues for those televised games on the other channels? I don't know how they deal with that, money wise.

For those who don't know, it is a channel run by the NFL network, that goes to each game live once a team gets into the redzone(ie inside the 20 yd line). If no team is in the red zone, they will move around between games. They show up to four games at once!!

And NO commercial breaks from 1:00 - 8:00 every Sunday!!

I think it is pretty cheap, a few bucks a month.

Imagine Rainman on the porch of that farm house, anxiously trying to get inside to watch Judge Wapner on People's Court. "Oh oh four minutes to Wapner". That is me and my two boys on Sunday counting down until the Redzone comes on.

If you have it, let me know what you think.

If you don't, GET IT!!
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 7 2012, 07:33 AM) *
I ask anyone who has the NFL Red Zone channel"

I honestly have never even turned to it. I have the NFL Sunday Ticket, and will usually flip between 2 or 3 games. It's definitely a great channel if you have ADD, but I prefer to watch a couple feature games.
JeeQ
Best channel ever as an NFL fan
JeeQ
Best channel ever as an NFL fan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.