Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to the Are
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
DeLaSoldier
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this forum and the area, but not to Philadelphia Eagles Football. Long story short I am from California and have been an Eagles fan for as long as I can remember. I am in the Air Force and will be stationed at Fort Drum in watertown, NY at the end of the month. My re enlistment gift to myself will be a ticket in section 101 at the Phili vs Dalas game on Nov 11. I have never been to an NFL game, and only to Phili once. (but you know i took the time to go see Lincoln Financial)
Being that i'll be new to the area, I am only getting a ticket for myself, and i will be traveling alone, and watching the game alone, of course i'll be with all my fellow fans. I am stoked though. I'll prob be in town just for the weekend. Any tips, tricks, advice, or anyone who wants to share a beer, please post.
Thanks!!
Ivan
make_it_rain
Welcome, and welcome to the board.

There's really no wrong or right way to go to an Eagles/Cowboys game, you're basically guaranteed a great time. Just grab a plastic bag full of cold beers, layer up, and head down and lose yourself in the lots. It's tons of people and hot girls grilling, boozing and having fun right up to kickoff.

The atmosphere for one of those big NFC east games is incredible, starting with the morning tailgate and culminating in the game itself. It's a 4 oclock game, so the lots/tailgate will be jumping all day.

I'm not sure if I'm going to the Dallas or Atlanta game this year, but if I end up at the Dallas game you're welcome to join my group of degenerates funneling beers and getting rejected by girls in the lot ohmy.gif
md717
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Oct 4 2012, 11:32 AM) *
There's really no wrong or right way to go to an Eagles/Cowboys game, you're basically guaranteed a great time.
Oh there's definitely a wrong way. You could wear a blue/gray/white jersey with the number NINE on it.

cool.gif
DeLaSoldier
Thank guys, and thanks a lot Make it Rain, being that i will be on my own i am looking forward to meeting fellow fans, and throwing a few back.

If you do make it to the game hit me up, I look forward to it man!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.