Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Woot! Da Bears up 10-0 over our NFCE rivals
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
md717
Love it!
Dreagon
Sigh! Now you see why I was rooting for you guys over the Giants. (other than the fact I like the Eagles better than the Giants anyways)
koolaidluke
Why did Garrett take the HC job? Jones was just setting him up to be the scapegoat.

Jones is a tool. This early in the season these games don't really tell you anything, but if the Cowboys aren't better than they were last year, you have to blame Jones. His mere presence infects the entire organization.

And you know what? He doesn't care. As long as he is in the limelight he's happy.

At least Al Davis wanted to win. He was just incompetent. Jerry Jones is a disgrace and the league needs to consider taking over the team.
Bez
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 1 2012, 09:38 PM) *
Why did Garrett take the HC job? Jones was just setting him up to be the scapegoat.

Jones is a tool. This early in the season these games don't really tell you anything, but if the Cowboys aren't better than they were last year, you have to blame Jones. His mere presence infects the entire organization.

And you know what? He doesn't care. As long as he is in the limelight he's happy.

At least Al Davis wanted to win. He was just incompetent. Jerry Jones is a disgrace and the league needs to consider taking over the team.
Jerry was Lamar's neighbor . The Hunts are pretty much in the same boat , Clark is unimpressive. The Raiders are another story and the Davis Family is Jinxed as well.
Dreagon
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 1 2012, 09:38 PM) *

Our problem tonight ain't our play calling. Our problem is Romo and his receivers being in different playbooks. Romo has had three turnovers tonight, two of which were really on his receivers. Bryant is dropping stuff and running the wrong routes, and Ogletree is knocking balls up into the air instead of catching them. At least Witten seems to finally be himself again.

The D is doing okay. Chicago's offense has only put thirteen points of that 27 on the board.

I actually feel sorta sorry for Romo nowadays. Staubach had Tony Hill. Aikman had Micheal Irving. Tony has a guy who can't stay healthy, another guy who can't get on the same page with him, an offensive line that moonlights as a bank of turnstyles, and before that he had the awesomeness known as Roy Williams.
Keenan24
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 1 2012, 10:12 PM) *
Our problem tonight ain't our play calling. Our problem is Romo and his receivers being in different playbooks. Romo has had three turnovers tonight, two of which were really on his receivers. Bryant is dropping stuff and running the wrong routes, and Ogletree is knocking balls up into the air instead of catching them. At least Witten seems to finally be himself again.

The D is doing okay. Chicago's offense has only put thirteen points of that 27 on the board.

I actually feel sorta sorry for Romo nowadays. Staubach had Tony Hill. Aikman had Micheal Irving. Tony has a guy who can't stay healthy, another guy who can't get on the same page with him, an offensive line that moonlights as a bank of turnstyles, and before that he had the awesomeness known as Roy Williams.

Bummer smile.gif
Reality Fan
Dez Bryant is just plain terrible.........it is sort of sad.....guys who are stars in college because they are a step above most players and they come into the league hyped up and then they see they are no longer a big fish in a small pond and some rise to the challenge and others are Dez Bryant.....it is no wonder that the Dallas media calls him a bust already......
koolaidluke
I'm not sure how excited I would get about shutting down Chicago's O.

Who is your DC?

I think Romo's prob is a mixture of the line and the routes called. Garrett has a more mild form of "Morniwheg Syndrome", which causes play callers to call an excessive amount of downfield routes even when it doesn't work or when the protection is poor. There is no known cure for Mornigwheg's Syndrome and it's causes are uncertain, but it does seem to be correlated with having a weaselly looking face.

Put Romo in the kind of offense Kolb is running in AZ and he'd be a stud. His talents are being wasted by Garrett and Jones.
D Rock
QUOTE (Keenan24 @ Oct 2 2012, 03:16 AM) *
Bummer smile.gif

laugh.gif
jeremyrt
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 1 2012, 10:36 PM) *
I'm not sure how excited I would get about shutting down Chicago's O.

Who is your DC?

I think Romo's prob is a mixture of the line and the routes called. Garrett has a more mild form of "Morniwheg Syndrome", which causes play callers to call an excessive amount of downfield routes even when it doesn't work or when the protection is poor. There is no known cure for Mornigwheg's Syndrome and it's causes are uncertain, but it does seem to be correlated with having a weaselly looking face.

Put Romo in the kind of offense Kolb is running in AZ and he'd be a stud. His talents are being wasted by Garrett and Jones.

---There is no known cure for Mornigwheg's Syndrome and it's causes are uncertain, but it does seem to be correlated with having a weaselly looking face.---

That's some funny shit right there....

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.