Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Football Gods Smiled Upon Andy Reid
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
And Said "You Will Not Be Fired This Day"

For The First Time I Wish He Didn't Have Any Timeouts
Dreagon
LOL! I was just thinking, "Holy Crap! Can that guy ever get a break calling a timeout?"

Ya'll almost got robbed due to that bogus call on Cromartie.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 30 2012, 10:39 PM) *
For The First Time I Wish He Didn't Have Any Timeouts

Now that's pretty funny
JeeQ
Andy went out of his way to coach us into a defeat, but by some miracle we pulled it out again
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 30 2012, 10:42 PM) *
Andy went out of his way to coach us into a defeat, but by some miracle we pulled it out again

Really? You mean the very clear and obvious offensive adjustments that helped us win?
SAM I Am
Fatman would have had a tough time living that one down.

Sumbitch just ain't happy unless he uses all his timeouts.
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 30 2012, 08:43 PM) *
Really? You mean the very clear and obvious offensive adjustments that helped us win?

He takes one step forward, and 3 steps back
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 30 2012, 10:45 PM) *
He takes one step forward, and 3 steps back

What step back? Our offense was completely different later in the game from early in the game. It's what everyone bitches about with him.
Bez
I turned the set off and missed it . laugh.gif
Reality Fan
I nearly broke my TV......Collingsworth was bemoaning the PI called on Barton........
koolaidluke
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 30 2012, 11:56 PM) *
I nearly broke my TV......Collingsworth was bemoaning the PI called on Barton........

That might have been the most obvious offensive pass interference ever. It was almost like he was trying to do a demonstration of what offensive pass interference was.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 30 2012, 11:58 PM) *
That might have been the most obvious offensive pass interference ever. It was almost like he was trying to do a demonstration of what offensive pass interference was.

I was wondering if they would call PI or facemask on Barton....they could have done either.......
jeremyrt
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 30 2012, 10:56 PM) *

Collingsworth is a douche. The Rodgers-Cromartie and Nnamdi calls were questionable, and he even says that. Then they call one against the Giants and he says they'll be talking about that one for a long time. They would not have to talk about it if the first two were not called.

Eagles managed to pull out another close one.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 30 2012, 10:58 PM) *

Looks clean to me...

D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 1 2012, 03:43 AM) *

cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 1 2012, 03:56 AM) *

I know. It was phuqin blatant.
koolaidluke
I was thinking that our offense in the second half was the only time in the Reid era that I could remember our offense adjusting in game. I mean, I'm sure it's happened before but this was the first time I noticed it.

I don't know how much was him and how much was Marty though.

They're usually at their best against the Giants. Lets see how they look against the Stoolers before we praise either of them too much. Remember they had a great gameplan against the Ravens and followed it up with a nightmarishly stupid plan against the Cards. Might happen again.
D Rock
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 1 2012, 07:05 AM) *
I was thinking that our offense in the second half was the only time in the Reid era that I could remember our offense adjusting in game. I mean, I'm sure it's happened before but this was the first time I noticed it.

I don't know how much was him and how much was Marty though.

They're usually at their best against the Giants. Lets see how they look against the Stoolers before we praise either of them too much. Remember they had a great gameplan against the Ravens and followed it up with a nightmarishly stupid plan against the Cards. Might happen again.

They adjusted mid 2nd quarter. We've seen em adjust at the half, but they almost appeared quick about it this time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.