Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: special teams SUCK
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
That's all
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 30 2012, 10:31 PM) *
That's all

They haven't done shit all year.
SAM I Am
Another fucking disaster.
mcnabbulous
Not having Jordan and Anderson hurts.
Zero
Booby April
Bez
Disappointing.
Reality Fan
what I would like to know is why....why....why do you kick that last ball to the middle of the field at the goal line?.......it was nearly as bad as the game the Giants punted to Jackson....
jeremyrt
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 30 2012, 10:59 PM) *
what I would like to know is why....why....why do you kick that last ball to the middle of the field at the goal line?.......it was nearly as bad as the game the Giants punted to Jackson....

Even Boykin would have managed 25 yards with those holes....

smile.gif
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 30 2012, 10:31 PM) *
That's all

Total tongue-in-the-butt status except for one return all night. Ironically, Eli's best TD drive was committed on the drive he had the worst field position (I blame Coleman)
Zero
April was billed as the best ST coach in the NFL. WTF? The coverage units are horrible and the returns are pedestrial at best. And, as RF says, why kick that ball so it can be returned so easily? This is a team handicap and it seems to hurt them every week.
Rick
While I agree the kicking has been horrible--why is it we have the only kicker in the NFL that can't seem to kick the ball out of the endzone???--but the coverage is a joke! They teach the guys (from pee wee I believe) to stay in your lane all the way down the field. What do our guys do on EVERY kick? Not stay in their lanes. What happens to them when they don't stay in their lanes? A kick returner runs right back up the field where the kicker is trying to make a tackle.

I'm shocked nobody has broken on all the way on us yet.

The coverage needs to be fixed NOW.
Pbfan
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 1 2012, 06:54 AM) *
While I agree the kicking has been horrible--why is it we have the only kicker in the NFL that can't seem to kick the ball out of the endzone???--but the coverage is a joke! They teach the guys (from pee wee I believe) to stay in your lane all the way down the field. What do our guys do on EVERY kick? Not stay in their lanes. What happens to them when they don't stay in their lanes? A kick returner runs right back up the field where the kicker is trying to make a tackle.

I'm shocked nobody has broken on all the way on us yet.

The coverage needs to be fixed NOW.

I feel like the team has tried to torture our D- first 3 games we force them to come out and protect us after all of those turnovers, and then in this game they have to deal with the giants starting at midfield everytime....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.