Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting Stat
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
according to an article on philly.com . . .

There are 10 QBs who have faced the Eagles during Reid's era at least 5 times. Not 1 of them has a winning record vs. the birds.

That's a bit surprising to me. I guess we haven't faced Peyton or Brady 5 times. Toothlessburger? Hmmmnnnn.
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 28 2012, 01:43 PM) *

There are 10 QBs who have faced the Eagles during Reid's era at least 5 times. Not 1 of them has a winning record vs. the birds.

That's a bit surprising to me. I guess we haven't faced Peyton or Brady 5 times. Toothlessburger? Hmmmnnnn.

If the SB were played in our division we would win it.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 28 2012, 01:43 PM) *

Eli, Romo, Campbell, Carter, Collins, probably Warner, probably Brad Johnson.

Not sure if I'm right or wrong on a couple of those, but assuming I'm right, we've lost 3 championship games to two of those QBs. So I guess they had the last laugh.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Sep 28 2012, 01:57 PM) *
Eli, Romo, Campbell, Carter, Collins, probably Warner, probably Brad Johnson.

Not sure if I'm right or wrong on a couple of those, but assuming I'm right, we've lost 3 championship games to two of those QBs. So I guess they had the last laugh.

you raise an interesting point......only Eli and Romo qualify........Brad Johnson was 4-4 so he fell one game short......what was crazy was finding out Warner is 1-4 against the eagles.....but like you said, that one win was a big one......but I am curious who is on the list now......it was easy for me to check the names provided but it would take a lot to go through all the other guys....
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 28 2012, 03:50 PM) *
you raise an interesting point......only Eli and Romo qualify........Brad Johnson was 5-4 so he fell one game short......what was crazy was finding out Warner is 1-4 against the eagles.....but like you said, that one win was a big one......but I am curious who is on the list now......it was easy for me to check the names provided but it would take a lot to go through all the other guys....

Warner beat us twice in championship games.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 28 2012, 04:50 PM) *
what was crazy was finding out Warner is 1-4 against the eagles

He beat us as QB of the Rams in the season opener and the NFCCG that one year, and as QB of the Cardinals in the 08-09 NFCCG. I am very interested in seeing this list.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Sep 28 2012, 04:58 PM) *
He beat us as QB of the Rams in the season opener and the NFCCG that one year, and as QB of the Cardinals in the 08-09 NFCCG. I am very interested in seeing this list.

correct....on pro football reference they don't include the playoffs in the splits of the qbs...odd
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 28 2012, 09:51 PM) *
Warner beat us twice in championship games.

Dip Shit Ass Hat that he is.
D Rock
Another interesting stat that I've seen in multiple media outlets today (forgive if you've seen as well) that I suddenly can't find when wanting to referrence . . .

Apparently the iggles have lost every game vs. the VaGiants in which Trent Cole has gotten at least a single sack, and won every contest in which he got none.

Odd, no?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 29 2012, 06:07 AM) *
Another interesting stat that I've seen in multiple media outlets today (forgive if you've seen as well) that I suddenly can't find when wanting to referrence . . .

Apparently the iggles have lost every game vs. the VaGiants in which Trent Cole has gotten at least a single sack, and won every contest in which he got none.

Odd, no?

Yes it is. So, you gonna do us a kindness and give us a link so we can see these 10 QBs? Or list them?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Sep 29 2012, 10:24 AM) *
Yes it is. So, you gonna do us a kindness and give us a link so we can see these 10 QBs? Or list them?

it was in an article by Rich Hoffman on Philly.com but he does not list the QBs and the Trent Cole stat is also on Philly.com
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 29 2012, 11:43 AM) *
it was in an article by Rich Hoffman on Philly.com but he does not list the QBs and the Trent Cole stat is also on Philly.com

Ugh. Just read it - thanks a lot Rich. No way I'm looking up all of them, I figured maybe Favre, Plummer, Hasselbeck started 5 against Reid. Mark Brunell is probably right at 4 or 5 starts against us.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 29 2012, 05:07 AM) *

Odd, no?

The streak goes on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.