Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F Cox
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
Great job Howie, you skinny bastard.

Pick approved by our Lord Andy of course.
mcnabbulous
You mean the best defensive rookie in football?
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 27 2012, 09:54 PM) *
You mean the best defensive rookie in football?

Mr Migraine.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Sep 27 2012, 08:59 PM) *
Mr Migraine.

He fucking bangs his head into 300lb dudes a few hundred times a week. I got a headache from looking at my computer too long today. I can sympathize.
Jesus you're fucking annoying. I'd consider trading you in for that zed douchebag who used to roam these parts.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 27 2012, 10:07 PM) *
He fucking bangs his head into 300lb dudes a few hundred times a week. I got a headache from looking at my computer too long today. I can sympathize.
Jesus you're fucking annoying. I'd consider trading you in for that zed douchebag who used to roam these parts.

you may be onto something....if he starts raving about the Steelers he blows his cover
D Rock
Migraines? Really? I remember Terrell Davis having chronic migraines early in his career and it was dental related. Got himself some orthodontic work and became a perennial probowler and pretty much single handedly made both Elway and Shanihandjob legends.

Bonkers, you're not equating migraines with clinical depression (alla Andrews) are you? That would be stupid.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 27 2012, 10:27 PM) *
Migraines? Really? I remember Terrell Davis having chronic migraines early in his career and it was dental related. Got himself some orthodontic work and became a perennial probowler and pretty much single handedly made both Elway and Shanihandjob legends.

Bonkers, you're not equating migraines with clinical depression (alla Andrews) are you? That would be stupid.

sidney rice seems to do alright with his migraines now......he had big problems with them a few years back
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 27 2012, 10:27 PM) *

No, the analogy I am drawing is of two great talents who will (may) not reach their potential due to issues of the brain.
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 27 2012, 10:14 PM) *
you may be onto something....if he starts raving about the Steelers he blows his cover

The only Zed I know is the one from Pulp Fiction. And as we all know, "Zed is dead".
TGryn
How many games has Cox missed so far? How many games did he miss in college due to migraines?
GQSmooth
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Sep 27 2012, 09:50 PM) *
Great job Howie, you skinny bastard.

Pick approved by our Lord Andy of course.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif dumb ass post of the week
Birdman420
This is an eagles football forum, I'm surprised we don't have more retards posting here
D Rock
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Sep 28 2012, 10:16 AM) *
No, the analogy I am drawing is of two great talents who will (may) not reach their potential due to issues of the brain.

Yup. Just as I suspected. Completely Stupid.
Rick
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 27 2012, 10:07 PM) *

Now that right there is some funny shit...I don't care who you are!

LMAO!!!!
mcnabbulous
I just want to bump this to the top so no one forgets what an idiot Mr. Bonko is. As if that name doesn't tell the entire story.
D Rock
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.