Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NFL, referees reach tentative agreement to end lockout
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Now we get to see how many times the regular "God Like" referees screw up the officiating. Some how I doubt the propaganda machine will be keeping track of the gaffes made by the FT refs.

LINK
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 27 2012, 10:05 AM) *
Now we get to see how many times the regular "God Like" referees screw up the officiating. Some how I doubt the propaganda machine will be keeping track of the gaffes made by the FT refs.

I'll be paying close attention to the lines and the results this week, and comparing them to the first 3 weeks. We'll be in touch.
make_it_rain
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 27 2012, 10:05 AM) *

LINK

U mad that you have to go back to reffing lowly Division III games now that your stint in the NFL is over?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Sep 27 2012, 09:21 AM) *
U mad that you have to go back to reffing lowly Division III games now that your stint in the NFL is over?

+1
Phits
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Sep 27 2012, 10:21 AM) *

Uh....yeah that's it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.