Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trying to be optimistic...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Rick
Ok, we played a HORRIBLE game all around--from the coaching to the execution on the field. Let's hope they come out angry against the Giants. This could make us play harder. I doubt they want another showing like that...especially against a close rival.

I'm not happy we lost to the Cards but I'm also not losing sleep over the fact we lost. I'm more upset with the way we lost. No matter what your stance is on this coach/QB/team, they are definitely better than they showed this past Sunday afternoon. Let's hope it gets better.

At least this is what I'm trying to tell myself....
xsv
QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 25 2012, 09:06 AM) *
Ok, we played a HORRIBLE game all around--from the coaching to the execution on the field. Let's hope they come out angry against the Giants. This could make us play harder. I doubt they want another showing like that...especially against a close rival.

I'm not happy we lost to the Cards but I'm also not losing sleep over the fact we lost. I'm more upset with the way we lost. No matter what your stance is on this coach/QB/team, they are definitely better than they showed this past Sunday afternoon. Let's hope it gets better.

At least this is what I'm trying to tell myself....

The only way this helps is if the two guys who have steadfastly refused to learn over the years, decide to actually learn something from the way this season has gone. I don't think they will. I don't think they can.

Rick
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 25 2012, 09:41 AM) *
The only way this helps is if the two guys who have steadfastly refused to learn over the years, decide to actually learn something from the way this season has gone. I don't think they will. I don't think they can.

:::sigh::: I think you're right, however, in the past, we've seen the team respond and win in spite of what they're working with at the top. Just being hopeful...
Dreagon
If it will make you feel better, there is nobody in the NFC East playing like world beaters at the moment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.