Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When was the last time you saw a LBer
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv

Watch that play again and tell me he hasn't lost a step.

I used to be in awe of Vick's speed. It seemed like everyone else on the field was just standing there when he hit that gear.

Now I can't remember that last time I've seen that gear.
JeeQ
No offense but let me knock you to the ground 21 times, then we'll race and see if you lost a step. If Vick takes as many hits again as he did last week he'll be racing LBs from his wheelchair
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Yes. I spotted that at the time it happened and could not believe my own eyes. I can't get NFL ticket where I am now so I shouted it out in the sports bar about him getting caught from behind ... maybe he's just so banged up he's playing hurt, not injured, hurt. Too hurt to be sharp.

Let's see what happens next game. I dread to think of the possibilities there.
D Rock
There is no way Vick is as fast as he was in 2010. He's lost 2 steps (at least). He's been caught from behind in each game so far this season.
xsv
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 24 2012, 05:23 PM) *
No offense but let me knock you to the ground 21 times, then we'll race and see if you lost a step. If Vick takes as many hits again as he did last week he'll be racing LBs from his wheelchair

Maybe you're right. Maybe it's the ribs or whatever.

But man, does he look slower than I'm used to seeing.

He needs to learn to get rid of the ball faster so he doesn't get hit so much, so he can run at full speed then.

Eyrie
And without his speed Vick is just an undersized, inaccurate QB who holds the ball and doesn't follow his progressions.

McNabb was hounded out for less.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.