Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seems that Andy/Vick has lost the room
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
I go to a big Eagles bar to watch the games. Have been since McNabb's 2nd yr in 2000.

When Vick was sacked and fumbled the ball and the ARI guy picked it up for six points at the end of the first half, the bar had more cheering on that play than gasps or cursing.

And not one of them are ARI fans.

When your fan base won't stick with you for a bad half after two wins, you lost the room.

This is a die hard Eagles bar and it appears as if they have just had enough.

I have never witnessed it before in the last twelve years. Never.
xsv
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 23 2012, 07:36 PM) *
I go to a big Eagles bar to watch the games. Have been since McNabb's 2nd yr in 2000.

When Vick was sacked and fumbled the ball and the ARI guy picked it up for six points at the end of the first half, the bar had more cheering on that play than gasps or cursing.

When your fan base won't stick with you for a bad half after two wins, you lost the room.

I wanted Andy fired last year. I just don't understand why he continues to try to hammer a square peg into a round hole. But, I thought he rallied well, and after our winning streak, I thought he saved his job for at least one more year.

Now I just see more of the same crap. Time to send him and Vick packing.
Dr. Claw

They're misguided re: Vick, but with the turnovers, I understand it.

Andy on the other hand:

http://deadspin.com/5938903/why-your-team-...adelphia-eagles
xsv
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Sep 23 2012, 08:05 PM) *
They're misguided re: Vick, but with the turnovers, I understand it.

Andy on the other hand:

http://deadspin.com/5938903/why-your-team-...adelphia-eagles

Misguided, lol. Perhaps you should read the article you linked to. It puts the third biggest reason the Eagles suck is that Vick sucks. This article must be misguided also.
HOUSEoPAIN

I have to admit, I find myself subconsciously rooting against them, if for no other reason than to get rid of the Walrus. When it was 17-0 I fell asleep, and woke up just intime to see the final. My reaction? 'Time for a beer.'

Honestly, fuck this guy. 13 carries for McCoy, and as mentioned, a PA pass with nobody in the backfield - no Andy, you didn't fool anyone.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 23 2012, 08:17 PM) *
Misguided, lol. Perhaps you should read the article you linked to. It puts the third biggest reason the Eagles suck is that Vick sucks. This article must be misguided also.

It is from the same perspective everyone else is about Vick. It's exacerbated by playcalling.
xsv
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Sep 23 2012, 11:41 PM) *
It is from the same perspective everyone else is about Vick. It's exacerbated by playcalling.

Or maybe he sucks becuase he sucks?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Sep 23 2012, 10:41 PM) *

What types of plays do you think should be called?
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 24 2012, 08:22 PM) *
What types of plays do you think should be called?

The good ones. -duh-

laugh.gif
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 24 2012, 07:23 PM) *
The good ones. -duh-

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I say we set the bar even higher and go with only the really good ones.
xsv
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 24 2012, 03:28 PM) *
laugh.gif

I say we set the bar even higher and go with only the really good ones.

I'm ok with just calling ones that don't result in a turnover.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.