Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh hello, Fletcher Cox
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
McNabborKolb has a great breakdown of his performance against the Ravens. Holy fuck is this guy good. DT's are always unheralded, but as he points out, coaches film tells the story.

xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 21 2012, 11:20 AM) *
McNabborKolb has a great breakdown of his performance against the Ravens. Holy fuck is this guy good. DT's are always unheralded, but as he points out, coaches film tells the story.

Yeah, Cox looks like he might be the best DT we've had since JB, and we've had a few good ones.

Ryans is pretty beast himself.
Pbfan
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 21 2012, 10:36 AM) *
Yeah, Cox looks like he might be the best DT we've had since JB, and we've had a few good ones.

Ryans is pretty beast himself.

I think the's two pickups will go down as perhaps the best in a long time. I love what these guys are doing. Texans must be kicking themselves for abandoning ship on Ryan's simply because of 1 injury. This guy plays hall of fame ball.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Sep 22 2012, 01:20 AM) *
I think the's two pickups will go down as perhaps the best in a long time. I love what these guys are doing. Texans must be kicking themselves for abandoning ship on Ryan's simply because of 1 injury. This guy plays hall of fame ball.

I don't think they gave up on him, they switched their defensive scheme from a 4-3 to a 3-4 and Ryans makes a good buck and is not really suited to that D. They parted ways to save some cap and they played 2 mutts to start this season......we shall see how good they are when they play a real team....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.