Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe Banner is still up to his shenanigans
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
GQSmooth
Still failing to understand his fanbase. First thing he and the owners decide to do...put a roof on the stadium in Cleveland. Any true football fan knows that won't go well.
Pbfan
QUOTE (GQSmooth @ Sep 21 2012, 09:25 AM) *
Still failing to understand his fanbase. First thing he and the owners decide to do...put a roof on the stadium in Cleveland. Any true football fan knows that won't go well.

I don't put anything past him, he helped turn this team around. I am guessing in 5 years time I won't be laughing at the browns like I do now.
TGryn
WIP: Why Does Joe Banner Hate Us?
Angelo Cataldi, Al Morganti and Marc Farzetta ask the question, why does Joe Banner hate us? Watch the video…
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/video?aut...;clipId=7738782
Reality Fan
QUOTE (GQSmooth @ Sep 21 2012, 10:25 AM) *

though I have been to Cleveland a ton of times I don't have much of a feel for the football fans there.......have the fans and the media responded badly to this news?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (GQSmooth @ Sep 21 2012, 10:25 AM) *

It's kind of funny actually - he begins in one of the toughest sports cities in the country, is pretty much universally hated (at least on a personal level), and then he decides to go to.....Cleveland, one of the angriest cities on planet earth. Shit, why not go to Arizona or St. Louis, where nobody gives a rat's ass?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.