Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did ToB Shut down or just an extended outage?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
Saw that IE was irate over being called a racist (pathetic accusation IMO). Did he take his ball and go home?
Eyrie
I knew him for a few years when I posted on TOB, and met him and his wife when they were over here. Absolutely ridiculous accusation.
xsv
I used to know him as well, and am sure that isn't true. He's a good guy.

nephillymike
Wow, long ago.

Yeah I also thought IE was a good guy.

Are those guys still together and all alive.

Trying to think of some of the regulars, IE, Irish George, Overbrook, Birdbrawn, Bardy, Kelly Green.

Pat and Bill had posted on both boards.

I wonder how Pat and that peanut throwing bastard Bill are doing.

I remember some folk came here for a while and got shit from the mother ship and had to leave.

How long has it been?

Seems like a long time ago.

Having the time to spend hours on a message board was a good thing. Still is when I can.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Sep 19 2012, 01:35 PM) *
Saw that IE was irate over being called a racist (pathetic accuation IMO). Did he take his ball and go home?

Who is IE?
Clamdigger
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Sep 19 2012, 07:51 PM) *
Who is IE?

IronEagle.
koolaidluke
He gets called a racist and he shuts down the board? Same fucking baby he always was.

Worst place on the internet. There is more class on 4chan then there ever was on TOB. Fucking cesspool.
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 20 2012, 11:17 AM) *
He gets called a racist and he shuts down the board? Same fucking baby he always was.

Don't know if that is what happened, just know that the board is off-line.
xsv
FWIW, our board had some trouble early this morning as well. Could just be a cpanel, mysql, php or software update causing some unexpected issues.

Or, perhaps he's taken the board private, and only his inner circle can access it.
D Rock
That formerly fun board is terrible. That cocksucker "Two Gap Penetrator" is a talking piece of dog shit.

But there were many good fellas over there and most of our founding members all came here from there. Many of us posted with those guys for years having started together at the old Rival's board. I'm sure all who "knew" him would agree that IE is certainly no racist.

Zero
IE was/is absolutely not a racist! The temperment there was different, but the people are good folks with a couple of loud mouth exceptions.
Buddy
Yeah, just remember: You can always expect shit from an asshole! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.