Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK Lucy, I will play along again..
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
I know she is going to pull it away again and I will land flat on my back as usual. But given that we are 2-0 and beat the Ravens who are quality team that I gave us no chance of beating, I guess I have to take my medicine and allow myself the delusional hope of a Lombardi once more.

So, AZ. Skelton destroyed us last year. Reports from out west seem unclear who we will see this week. I am hoping it is the Pig Stabber but suspect it will be The Skeleton. There D looks tough and we tend to lay an egg every year out West. Then we play NYG coming off a mini-bye (the play this Thurs). So 2-2 heading into Pitt and back to reality seems likely.

xsv
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Sep 19 2012, 10:02 AM) *
I know she is going to pull it away again and I will land flat on my back as usual. But given that we are 2-0 and beat the Ravens who are quality team that I gave us no chance of beating, I guess I have to take my medicine and allow myself the delusional hope of a Lombardi once more.

So, AZ. Skelton destroyed us last year. Reports from out west seem unclear who we will see this week. I am hoping it is the Pig Stabber but suspect it will be The Skeleton. There D looks tough and we tend to lay an egg every year out West. Then we play NYG coming off a mini-bye (the play this Thurs). So 2-2 heading into Pitt and back to reality seems likely.

I feel pretty good about our chances this week. Even though we have some key injuries, I think we've built up some confidence, and we've been able to move the ball well against better defenses than AZ
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Sep 19 2012, 10:02 AM) *

you feel that good about them that you expect them to be 2-2? ok..............wow

This is not the same situation as last year.......this D has a real leader(who happens to be playing well also), great team speed and a nasty edge and Jackson will play this time.

I expect that this will be a little onesided for the Eagles who will exact a measure of revenge
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 19 2012, 02:08 PM) *
I expect that this will be a little onesided for the Eagles who will exact a measure of revenge

I feel the same way. I don't think our turnovers are sustainable. And I don't mean that we can't keep turning the ball over and winning. I mean that I don't think we will keep turning the ball over in high numbers.

That shit will level out, and we'll be in pretty good shape at that point.
koolaidluke
This game seems like such an obvious trap game that I am hoping that means it actually won't be.

I have no faith in this team. Our OL is a sieve. I am very worried about this game.
JeeQ
As much as I hate to say it, the Cardinals are the easiest team left on our schedule. While being an obvious trap game, this is one we absolutely have to win. It only gets more difficult from here on out.
bwc2112
I am hoping we got the rust out, Game1 not good, Game 2 not as bad but better. All I ask for is improvement every week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.