Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great win
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
I was in seminars all weekend, but I saw the highlights - looked like they played a solid game and didn't quit. I can't say much other than that, hopefully a replay will be on soon. 2-0, and a win against a very good team is a good start.

Also, I took Baltimore getting the points, so I still won my bet biggrin.gif

xsv
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Sep 17 2012, 04:00 PM) *
I was in seminars all weekend, but I saw the highlights - looked like they played a solid game and didn't quit. I can't say much other than that, hopefully a replay will be on soon. 2-0, and a win against a very good team is a good start.

Also, I took Baltimore getting the points, so I still won my bet biggrin.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOOO for betting against your team.
make_it_rain
Great game, really huge win to get to 2-0. It's been said before but these close, early season games were exactly the types of games we were losing this time last year, before the team started to hit its stride around week 12. Picking up a few key early wins, no matter how ugly or turnover filled (I mean, wtf guys?) is so critical (duh). Listening to the Balt fans crying nonstop has been the icing on the cake.

Also, Celek is such a G.

I was watching the game at a bar and the place ERUPTED when he got leveled by Bernard Pollard and got right up and did his tomahawk chop celebration.

The bittersweet news is that it looks like Kelce has a torn MCL/partially torn ACL, so best case scenario he's out like 6 weeks. Dallas Reynolds, a former practice squad guy, takes over at center.

Now, whose pumped to watch these guys go lay an egg in Arizona?
xsv
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Sep 17 2012, 04:17 PM) *
Great game, really huge win to get to 2-0. Listening to the Balt fans crying nonstop has been the icing on the cake.

Also, Celek is such a G.

I was watching the game at a bar and the place ERUPTED when he got leveled by Bernard Pollard and got right up and did his tomahawk chop celebration.

The bittersweet news is that it looks like Kelce has a torn MCL/partially torn ACL, so best case scenario he's out like 6 weeks. Dallas Reynolds, a former practice squad guy, takes over at center.

Now, whose pumped to watch these guys go lay an egg in Arizona?

Loved seeing Ed Reed Whiff like that. That was hilarious.

Celek got some ups.
Phits
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 17 2012, 04:19 PM) *
Celek got some ups.

great hi-light, but he didn't have to go over him. he had Reed frozen and was able to go around. i would prefer not to have our starting TE not jumping around like a gymnast....it's just asking for an injury.
JeeQ
JeeQ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.