Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I called it
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
close Eagles win after a hard fought game. I had faith in Vick even after everybody else overreacted to Vick's INTs last week.

I think I was the only person here bold enough to predict an Eagles victory.

p.s.: why did that Ravens TD get called back? I turned it off after Flacco hit Jones in the endzone with that bomb. Was there a holding call or something?
CT_Eagle
Offensive pass interference if I recall correctly.

I have to give Vick credit for two things. The first is that there is not doubt in my mind that he will give his all to win a ballgame. The second is the fact that for the second week in a row he has led a game winning drive late in the 4th. Now if we can just get him to stop turning the ball over so much.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 16 2012, 04:45 PM) *
close Eagles win after a hard fought game. I had faith in Vick even after everybody else overreacted to Vick's INTs last week.

p.s.: why did that Ravens TD get called back? I turned it off after Flacco hit Jones in the endzone with that bomb. Was there a holding call or something?

offensive PI

koolaidluke
was it a bullshit call?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 16 2012, 03:45 PM) *

You're a funny dude.
CT_Eagle
It was close. If it were against the Eagles, we would all be bitching about it.
koolaidluke
sucks to win that way. Felt like the incompetent replacement refs cut us a lot of breaks.
D Rock
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 16 2012, 08:58 PM) *
sucks to win that way. Felt like the incompetent replacement refs cut us a lot of breaks.

That went both ways. And for the record, I'm the one that called this win!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.