Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On the plus side....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
These guys are looking like actual NFL quality LBes out there.

It's been awhile since I've seen that. Ryans is a beast.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 10 2012, 01:18 PM) *

No doubt. That was a great sign.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 10 2012, 02:18 PM) *

when Ryans stopped that guy one yard short of the first, forcing the Browns to punt...

I almost cried.

THAT'S MY LINEBACKER ( T.O.)
Jerome Brown Experience
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Sep 10 2012, 02:41 PM) *
when Ryans stopped that guy one yard short of the first, forcing the Browns to punt...

I almost cried.

THAT'S MY LINEBACKER ( T.O.)

Agreed. That was a superb moment.
CT_Eagle
The LB play was definitely a highlight for me yesterday.

Ryans was exactly what we were told he was when he was signed.

Kendricks had some nice plays yesterday as well. A great start to his rookie campaign.
D Rock
Props also to DRC and Coleman.

Say what you will about #42, but the overachieving S.O.B. just makes plays. Don't believe me? Ask Rex Grossman.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 10 2012, 08:01 PM) *
Props also to DRC and Coleman.

Say what you will about #42, but the overachieving S.O.B. just makes plays. Don't believe me? Ask Rex Grossman.

Coleman kind of gets lost in the shuffle from yesterday's game and most people are only going to remember his helmet flying off after getting trucked. He did shed a blocker and made the tackle on that play, not to mention the 2 picks.
D Rock
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 10 2012, 09:06 PM) *
Coleman kind of gets lost in the shuffle from yesterday's game and most people are only going to remember his helmet flying off after getting trucked. He did shed a blocker and made the tackle on that play, not to mention the 2 picks.

If you go back and watch that play, the helmet was initially knocked lose by the TE/WR who came from the sideline angle in attempt to block him. Coleman shed the block perfectly, but the would be blocker got some helmet to helmet contact that undid the chin strap. By the time TR bulldozed into Coleman, the helmet was already 1/2 off. And as you pointed out, he made the dam tackle and prevented a first down. A Big Win for Coleman and the birds. Coleman will be lauded in the defensive film review session for that play.
mcnabbulous
At the very least, Coleman seems to have one of those "right place/right time" abilities.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 10 2012, 02:18 PM) *

Yup, D looked good albeit against a shitty team.

xsv
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Sep 10 2012, 08:27 PM) *
Yup, D looked good albeit against a shitty team.

More than we were able to do last year. I'll take one small step forward.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.