Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No win situation today
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
Browns are one of worst teams in league. A win means nothing while a loss means the season is over.
Dreagon
That's one way to look at it.

Another way would be to view it as a full game that you have an excellent chance of winning while getting the preseason rust out of your starters before they face Baltimore. As long as you don't have any major injuries, this opener might be the best of all possible worlds for you guys.
BirdsWinBaby
lol@browns

this is a no lose situation. they cant possibly lose

and just like a preseason game it means little more than some reps for the 1st team def/off with a 'W' that matters thrown in for good measure
mcnabbulous
It's real football that counts. And you're alive and healthy enough to watch it. No lose situation, indeed.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Sep 9 2012, 10:36 AM) *
Browns are one of worst teams in league. A win means nothing while a loss means the season is over.

You are Bonkers Mr. Bonko.

A win today is HUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!

Meaningless?

This isn't a 162 game season here. Every 1 of the 18 has "Get To The Show" implications.

IF. JUST IF!!! By some chance, they do lose this game. the season if far from over.

I know. I know. This isn't one of the good (usually great biggrin.gif ), insightful posts that you guys are used to reading from me rolleyes.gif

But it has been a while.

This EAGLE fan is just getting warmed up!!!!

E

A

G

L

E

S

E A G L E S !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Bonko
I was wrong. There was another possibility. We could win the game and prove that the season is essentially over at the same time.

I used to worry about Vick getting hurt, now I worry about him not getting hurt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.