Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Horrible Analysis by Retard Homo Scout
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
Here is what some worthless vermin coward anonymous scout said about our team

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles...?page=1&c=y

let me take apart his gay logic.

“In my mind, Mike Vick is a 9-7 quarterback. Every now and then, he’ll make a great play with either his arm or feet that makes your jaw drop. But he isn’t very accurate, makes too many poor decisions, and can’t stay healthy.

Well I guess he is no Alex Smith then. What the fuck does calling somebody a "9-7 Quarterback" even mean? Only a total gaylord would say something so retarded.

And Vick isn't accurate? Are you fucking kidding me? Is he confusing Vick with Donovan McNabb (Donovan was not very accurate, but then again Donovan McNabb was the biggest fraud in NFL history who wasn't even a top 30 QB for some of his seasons)? Vick is a very accurate passer.

It's true that Vick can't stay healthy, but he is unquestionably a 10 QB when he is able to play. That this scout would suggest otherwise proves he is a total retardo who know nothing about football.

“Joe Gibbs won a Super Bowl with a group of small receivers. But you’ve got a small quarterback throwing to small receivers. It makes it tough.

“That’s not the way the game is played right now.”

Whatever man. Who fucking cares how big they are? This piece of shit wouldn't want to start prime Torry Holt and Reggie Wayne? What a jerk off.

He said some other stuff too that I disagreed with but wasn't just a total disgrace like the rest of his half assed analysis. One thing is for sure: he sucks and is unfit to work for any NFL team.
Dreagon
While Peters is a great tackle, I think he was giving him a little too much credit for Lesean McCoys success, and not enough credit to McCoy. I don't think the loss of Peters is going to effect McCoys numbers as much he does, but we'll see.

Vick is a good Qb, but health IS a concern with him. I think Andy and Co share that concern. That is likely one of the reasons Edwards and Foles was brought in and Kafka let go. They may have gone with those two because they probably have calculated the odds that they may have a totally different starting QB by the end of the season, due to injury.

I don't know enough about the Wide-9 to comment intelligently on what he said about your linebackers.

I don't see a problem with your receivers. I'm not sure what he is looking for.
koolaidluke
McCoy is a great rusher and Peters was a big help to him. But McCoy was still able to do his thing even without Peters in the lineup last year.

Our LBs had stabilized by the end of last year and did not play poorly this preseason. We suffocated the running game of every team we played, our problems were in the secondary in the passing game.

Yes Vick will get injured. My problem is that he was saying Vick isn't good even when he is healthy. It isn't Donovan McNabb we are talking about here. Now McNabb, he sucked even when he was playing. But Vick isn't McNabb. McNabb wasn't even a top 30 QB for some of his seasons.

mcnabbulous
Dude, the terminology you use is not funny and an embarrassment to this board. Knock that shit off.
TGryn
Vick was really accurate for most of 2010. I trace the start of his current slide to the 2nd Giants game that year, when they decided to try and corner blitz off his blindside and had a lot of success with that. We continued to see the same thing being thrown at Vick all last season, and still haven't been able to really counter it. Not saying that's all of it, but I think that's part of it.

I think he underestimates Dunlap a little, probably didn't see him much last year, but to be fair KD's still a journeyman. If he's starting at LOT, you will need to give him help.

He answers his own point about the LBs: they haven't played together before, but doesn't make the logical extension - as they play together, they should jell together as a unit through the season. Its just going to take time.
HOUSEoPAIN
I hear that drinking Drano gives you clarity - try it and get back to us with your next post.....
Rick
So you're saying, 56% completion is accurate!!??

You do realize McNabb has a 59% career completion percentage...I hope?
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 7 2012, 06:43 AM) *
So you're saying, 56% completion is accurate!!??

You do realize McNabb has a 59% career completion percentage...I hope?

career completion percentages sometimes dont tell you the story of how accurate a QB is today since the stats are often dragged down by the first few years which are often low

Vick's 2010 completion% was boosted mainly by 2 games against the skinz (one of which he completed a few passes and left game with injury)

he is a better passer than before prison but he will never be really accurate. he is a ~60% thrower
Rick
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Sep 7 2012, 08:23 AM) *
career completion percentages sometimes dont tell you the story of how accurate a QB is today since the stats are often dragged down by the first few years which are often low

Vick's 2010 completion% was boosted mainly by 2 games against the skinz (one of which he completed a few passes and left game with injury)

he is a better passer than before prison but he will never be really accurate. he is a ~60% thrower

In Vick's case, he's had higher completion percentages than he did in years past but he's hardly what I'd call an accurate passer. He's also only gotten this accurate in the past couple of seasons. Other than those two seasons, he's been, well, not very accurate.

Looking at McNabb's stats, other than last season, he's been pretty consistent with very little change in his percentage.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 7 2012, 05:25 PM) *
In Vick's case, he's had higher completion percentages than he did in years past but he's hardly what I'd call an accurate passer. He's also only gotten this accurate in the past couple of seasons. Other than those two seasons, he's been, well, not very accurate.

Looking at McNabb's stats, other than last season, he's been pretty consistent with very little change in his percentage.

I think you can attribute his increased accuracy to working with actual QB coaches.......he might even have been higher if not for rib injuries....they have a way of killing your throwing motion.
Rick
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 7 2012, 07:08 PM) *
I think you can attribute his increased accuracy to working with actual QB coaches.......he might even have been higher if not for rib injuries....they have a way of killing your throwing motion.

Yet there's no way to know. Bottom line, Vick is not an accurate passer but seems more accurate than he used to be. He is also not as accurate as McNabb was. No getting around that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.