Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: #47 Lau
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Gotta find a spot for this guy.

He's been a playmaker all preseason and from what they say in camp also.

Can't he learn the Safety spot?

Don't be suprised if he makes the squad. If performance has anything to do with it, he will.

Also, sadly I think Edwards played tonight so that other teams would see him. Kafka could have played and sadly I think their minds were made up to keep Kafka and didn't want a bad preseason game get in the way.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'd rather have Edwards.
koolaidluke
why would you rather have Edwards? We already know he can't stay healthy. He couldn't in college and he couldn't in Buffalo.

They like Kafka and have invested a couple of season developing him. I don't think just cause he missed a few pre season games that he should be cut. Why do people hate Kafka so much anyway? He's played pretty well all the times I've seen him.
D Rock
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 31 2012, 02:41 AM) *
Gotta find a spot for this guy.

He's been a playmaker all preseason and from what they say in camp also.

Can't he learn the Safety spot?

Don't be suprised if he makes the squad. If performance has anything to do with it, he will.

Also, sadly I think Edwards played tonight so that other teams would see him. Kafka could have played and sadly I think their minds were made up to keep Kafka and didn't want a bad preseason game get in the way.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'd rather have Edwards.

Agreed on all counts.

Sadly, Mathews prolly gets Rau's spot. (and Kafka is noodle armed dud)
make_it_rain
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 31 2012, 12:15 AM) *
Agreed on all counts.

Sadly, Mathews prolly gets Rau's spot. (and Kafka is noodle armed dud)

Seriously, there is no justice in this world if that assclown Matthews makes the team over Rau. Even when he is healthy, he sucks. He sucks ass from a straw. I think Rau has played well enough and shown enough hustle that he would make a serviceable backup, and an immediate upgrade over Matthews, who is basically worthless.

Even more sadly, I agree with you in that I think Matthews still makes the team.
TGryn
Rau was signed to the practice squad, which effectively makes him the 7th LB. He seems like a poor man's Kuechly: doesn't do much except rack up a lot of tackles. Hope he sticks around, looks like a good developmental prospect.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.