Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of some Seconds
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Flying Dutchman
I am amazed at some of the depth we have/are developing on this team. I am extremely happy to see Graham/Cox/Thornton/Hunt take the field. Nobody has as good a second DL as best I can see. But I am even more amazed when I stop and think about our CBs. I really like the progress that Marsh has made learning to play CB and now Lindley has come back from exile to become arguably the hardest hitter we have in the secondary. Add in Boykin who may start out second fiddle but packs a wallop and the three of them are pure fun to watch and root for. I wish our second team LBs were also so good but, hell, you can't have everything.
nephillymike
A concern for me Dutch is that there appears to be no cohesion between the units on D. The DLine is all out rush with no concern for gapping for the LB's and the LB's and DB's seem all too often to be looking at each other with a puzzled look as to who had who.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 27 2012, 10:24 PM) *
A concern for me Dutch is that there appears to be no cohesion between the units on D. The DLine is all out rush with no concern for gapping for the LB's and the LB's and DB's seem all too often to be looking at each other with a puzzled look as to who had who.

other than the first drive they seem to smack the browns around and that was playing vanilla D against them, I thought Rolle was terrible all preseason so booting him can only help and with his attitude he may be gone entirely. I am really only worried about the safeties......and that is a big concern but that is it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.