Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any live free stream to watch the game tonight?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Commish
Just curious.
Commish
Found one!

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/136996/1/w...and-browns.html
Bez
Watch out for the Trojan Windows Virus 2012.l
Commish
QUOTE (Bez @ Aug 24 2012, 09:55 PM) *
Watch out for the Trojan Windows Virus 2012.l

I'm on a Mac. Should I be okay?
Bez
AS long as is doesn't click in. It was gearing up to take over my system and I closed the page. I should be OK but will probably flush my registry with Smith Fraud fix. PCs are the real vulnerable ones.
Jerome Brown Experience
I've been using firstrowsports for years and don't believe that I have ever had an issue with viruses, but you need to learn how to switch off the ads without actually clicking on them. It is an acquired skill. If you go to full screen after you click out of the first set of ads it seems to prevent the ads coming as frequently. Your mileage may vary.
xsv
QUOTE (Jerome Brown Experience @ Aug 25 2012, 08:16 AM) *
I've been using firstrowsports for years and don't believe that I have ever had an issue with viruses, but you need to learn how to switch off the ads without actually clicking on them. It is an acquired skill. If you go to full screen after you click out of the first set of ads it seems to prevent the ads coming as frequently. Your mileage may vary.

I agree with JBE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.