Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: At first glance
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Foles and Kendricks look like players.

Still not convinced in Allen or Grahmn
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (xsv @ Aug 20 2012, 09:24 PM) *

I like Foles.

Like more than Kafka... and DEFINITELY more than Kolb. If he starts over Vick, I won't even be mad.

Kendricks is definitely a player... not used to the Eagles DRAFTING a competent LB.
xsv
QUOTE (xsv @ Aug 20 2012, 09:24 PM) *

Also stil lkke hunt.... Alot. 3rd best d on the team.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Aug 20 2012, 09:53 PM) *
Like more than Kafka... and DEFINITELY more than Kolb.

But certainly Kolb is better than McNabb. But maybe your point was just that being better than McNabb doesn't mean much because McNabb was the biggest fraud in NFL history. In that case I agree with you.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Aug 20 2012, 10:07 PM) *
But certainly Kolb is better than McNabb. But maybe your point was just that being better than McNabb doesn't mean much because McNabb was the biggest fraud in NFL history. In that case I agree with you.

Kolb was the biggest fraud in NFL history...

a $60mil contract for a guy who's about to be benched for Red Skelton. at least McNabb was able to get the Eagles to the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

if you believe Kolb is better, you might actually be a Jerry Sandusky apprentice

xsv
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Aug 20 2012, 10:07 PM) *

Better than Kolb.
Better than Kafka.
Better than McNabb.... in the last 5 years.
make_it_rain
Kendricks is a dreamboat...... yeah I said it, I've got a mancrush on this dude.

In the limited amount of play I've seen, he has literally been EVERYWHERE.

I've also been impressed with Boykin....good special teams play, fast, hits hard.

Cedric Thornton and Phillip Hunt have been two pleasant surprises as well.

I know it's preseason blah blah blah but having a deep defensive line filled with guys that can come in and make plays is so critical.

</OverOptimism> #ThisTeamSuckedMeInAgain
JeeQ
Not to continue the gush fest over Kendricks but that kid is a beast. Every defensive play he is in on it, all over the field. It's nice having Demeco back there as well, fulfilling a true MLB role for this team.

But what's most impressive to me is that we've fielded the best D-Line and RB core I can think of in recent team history. We have 9 starting quality D-Linemen. 9!!! 9!!!

Shady, DLew, and Bryce Brown are hungry. If we can figure out how to effectively use them all that's a nasty three-headed-monster in the backfield.
Reality Fan
Kendricks is certainly looking like a real player.....
Foles looks like he is a real Qb prospect......I was never a Kolb fan but Foles looks like a real possibility, unlike Kolb he is a physical beast.

It will be interesting to see how this team does in the first real game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.