Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Brady, Welker, Gronk tonight???
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Bummer.

Clickery
mcnabbulous
Damn it. Now I won't have any hope for the season when we get lit up by their 2nd team offense all game.
nephillymike
That really really sucks. Andy will feel obligated to pull his starters earlier than he would have and we'll lose an opportuniity to see if this defense is any good.

Really put a damper on tonights game for me!

I'll still watch, but it's not the same.
mcnabbulous
I'm just going to assume Belicheck has already acknowledged that we're the best team in the NFC and doesn't want to show us anything, in preparation for our inevitable SuperBowl matchup.
HOUSEoPAIN
Was looking forward to two great tests to start off the pre-season to see where we were at, yet another reason why pre-season blows.

Can't blame the pats though - 3 games in 10 days?!?!? Who the hell puts these schedules together?
make_it_rain
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Aug 20 2012, 05:35 PM) *
Was looking forward to two great tests to start off the pre-season to see where we were at, yet another reason why pre-season blows.

Can't blame the pats though - 3 games in 10 days?!?!? Who the hell puts these schedules together?

make_it_rain

Then again all preseason is pretty gay, this game just had a chance to be less gay than usual with the starters getting some good reps.

Edit: Is there some way to delete posts that I'm missing? My attempts to delete an earlier post got all mangled
D Rock
We've got a quick turn around to cleveland, but Andy isn't a phuqing coward and will rest our starters vs. the browns.

Bellicheat is a dik.
BirdsWinBaby
Brady can make a a good D look bad and backups always make a D look good

i wanted to see them tested tonight too but since its still just preseason it wasnt gonna mean all that much anyway....maybe they can get some 'feel good' tonight that will help going forward

meh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.