Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andrew Luck is scary good
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Made one bad throw and struggled for the first quarter. He adjusted and lit it up after that.
Really impressive.
D Rock
Agreed. By the same token, RG3 looks terrible. And Cousin is totally outplaying him. That's been fun to see.
koolaidluke
Luck was supposed to be "the most NFL ready college QB ever" so he should look good. RGIII was supposed to be rough around the edges and he is on that terrible Redskins team so no surprise he is struggling now. Never take anything that happens in pre season seriously.
mcnabbulous
I typically don't read too much into the bad in preaseason, but when I see a QB with the poise Luck showed...that's enough for me.
D Rock
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Aug 20 2012, 11:15 PM) *
Never take anything that happens in pre season seriously.

Thanks, Captain Obvious. You keep pullin em from the "No Shit, Sherlock" file and we'll forget all about your penchant for offerings from the "batshit crazy" file.

Either way, it doesn't lessen the entertainment value of watching another "savior" piss his pants in Landover.

Dr. Claw
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 19 2012, 10:16 PM) *
Made one bad throw and struggled for the first quarter. He adjusted and lit it up after that.
Really impressive.

it's sheer luck (I know, I know) that the Colts ended up with a Peyton substitute just as Peyton was given the boot. But as others have said... Luck was supposed to be NFL ready from the beginning.

Now RGIII. I'm not expecting much of anything because he plays on the Buttskins. That team excels at sucking. I think it was a good draft, but the damage done by Snyder and Shanahan over time has caused them to be behind the game a bit. If he had gone to Cleveland as projected, maybe. Because they actually have something more resembling an offensive line there (provided, they don't have much resembling wide receivers over there).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.