Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Taking son to his first Eagles game tonight!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Commish
We should get there around 6pm. I want to give him the tailgate experience so please let me know if you will be there so we can meet up.

Also, does anyone know if they have kid-friendly stuff going on in the stadium prior to kickoff? I know regular season games they do but wasn't sure about preseason.

Thanks!

Rick
D Rock
Awesome. I've not made the 3000 mile trek to the linc. Please share your thoughts of the experience.

Have Fun !!!
Commish
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 9 2012, 02:22 PM) *
Awesome. I've not made the 3000 mile trek to the linc. Please share your thoughts of the experience.

Have Fun !!!

Hey, D-Man!

I've been there for reg season games and have taken my kids for Kids Club events. Fantastic venue! Don't miss the Vet a bit. This is world class, all the way.

Rick
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 9 2012, 02:22 PM) *

Have Fun !!!

well get your ass over here....I'll buy the beer......lol
SLOiggles
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 9 2012, 11:22 AM) *

Have Fun !!!

I made it there a few years back for the season finale against Buffalo. It's a great environment, even when we were mathematically eliminated. Met some fun people and hopefully, I can find time to make a trip out there for a more relevant game. Unfortunately, as is the case with you, living in California makes it quite difficult to attend a true home game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.