Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who to look for vs Steelers
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
DeF Switch
WR Marvin McNutt is one of the guys i will be looking out for, i hope he turns out good and takes Cooper's roster spot.

The Defense! Especially Cox. Demeco Ryans. Mychael Kendricks. Nnamdi. Cromartie and the safeties.

Also heard Deion Lewis is playing well in training camp so we'll see what he has.

What about you guys?
kyle37
What I am looking at:

-Demeco Ryans, Mychal Kendricks, and the Linebackers in general.
-Safeties, because if they suck, that's really bad.
- The rookies, in particular Bryce Brown, Polk, Fletcher Cox, Curry, and McNutt.
-Cromartie and Lewis, since I heard he's been great in camp.
-Backup quarterback: I'd like to see if Kafka is good enough, and to see how Foles is doing.
-Vick, although I pretty much know what to expect.
-Kicker and Punter, especially McBriar.
SpudDogg
You guys need a stream?

I won't be able to watch it live, but I should be able to set it up for you...
SpudDogg
Eh, the game isn't televised here until like 1PM tomorrow (stupid directv)

Let me know if anyone is interested in watching it tomorrow and I'll work on it.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Aug 9 2012, 08:21 AM) *
Eh, the game isn't televised here until like 1PM tomorrow (stupid directv)

Let me know if anyone is interested in watching it tomorrow and I'll work on it.

Yes, I'm a Jersey boy who has directtv, and I don't know when the damn thing will be watchable for me - if you can get a live stream, I would greatly appreciate it.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (DeF Switch @ Aug 9 2012, 12:10 AM) *
WR Marvin McNutt is one of the guys i will be looking out for, i hope he turns out good and takes Cooper's roster spot.

The Defense! Especially Cox. Demeco Ryans. Mychael Kendricks. Nnamdi. Cromartie and the safeties.

Also heard Deion Lewis is playing well in training camp so we'll see what he has.

What about you guys?

This will be a great test of our 1st team defense against a very good 1st team Pittsburgh offense - if the defense can shut them down for a couple of drives, I'll be feeling very good.
SpudDogg
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Aug 9 2012, 09:17 AM) *
Yes, I'm a Jersey boy who has directtv, and I don't know when the damn thing will be watchable for me - if you can get a live stream, I would greatly appreciate it.

It might be the same for you then. Tomorrow on NFL Network 212.

I suppose a local might carry it in that area, but I doubt it.
bwc2112
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Aug 9 2012, 04:54 PM) *
It might be the same for you then. Tomorrow on NFL Network 212.

I suppose a local might carry it in that area, but I doubt it.

SpudDogg what is the stream I had it and changed providers, lost the link from favorites.
TGryn
edited in case folks are planning to watch the game later, sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.