Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two in a Row!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Anyone hopping on board with me?? sad.gif
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 1 2012, 09:25 PM) *

It seems there's a different attitude on the team after those moves. Are seeing the return of the Phightens?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 1 2012, 10:25 PM) *

jumpclap.gif

I actually had a similar conversation last nigth with a friend, after we won. Schierholtz is hungry and wants to prove he's a starter, Brown is hungry and wants to stay in the big leagues this time, and they're replacing 2guys who were having crappy years. We still have a great pitching staff, and remember we got some help for our middle relief, which has been the weakest spot.

We have a hell of a lot of divisional games left, there's no way we're 'out of it,' in fact we may have accidentally gotten better. If September rolls around and we're still 10-plus out, I'll write 'em off. But there's no way I'm gonna write off this team prematurely, as I have several times since 2007 (including 2007).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.